Does He Stand A Chance?

Yes, it just kills me that Trump was so popular that he lost to Joe fucking Biden! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course we were making more, it was 3 years later. We will make more this year than we did any year under Trump....so using your logic Biden is better than Trump.
Translation...Trump's Tax Break improved the entire economic infrastructure but you're an alpha who can't tolerate other alphas.
I'm also impressed that you believe the slums (Reuters, statement, not mine) should select the President of the US.
But I forget you don't read Reuters.

Translation...Trump's Tax Break improved the entire economic infrastructure but you're an alpha who can't tolerate other alphas.

Dude, if your company relied on Trump's tax breaks to make more money than they were making 3 years prior, your company fucking sucks. Not all of us need the Govt to hold our hand so we can make more money.

I'm also impressed that you believe the slums (Reuters, statement, not mine) should select the President of the US.
But I forget you don't read Reuters.

I think we the people should select the President of the US via the EC. I think the votes in the slums are just as important as the votes of the billionaires

You're entitled to your opinion, but let me just ask you this,.. don't you think that Trump was better than Biden currently is?

This is quite a complex question. A year ago I might have agreed with you Trump was worlds better than Biden. The thing is this: all of this COVID insanity went down under Trump's watch; Trump is the man who declared the national state of emergency, opening the door to lockdowns, mandates and all the other COVID madness, and Fauci's reign of terror along with massive small business destruction. Further, under Trump CRT and gender theory and other forms of cultural Marxism spread faster than ever before through our schools and the abortion mass murder meat grinder continued; our military continued to be purged of patriots and Christian persecution increased.

As if all of that wasn't reason enough to despise Trump in hindsight, for months and months rioter barbarians terrorized Americans from coast to coast IN PLAIN SIGHT and Trump did little to stop the rampaging hordes, save for protecting federal government infrastructure, somewhat. In full hindsight conservatives must view Trump as a trojan horse; the opposite of what he claimed to be. Finally, despite mounting evidence the COVID vaccines are KILLING and maiming lots of people, children in particular for fuck's sake, Trump is still pushing them. That was the final straw for me, where supporting Trump was concerned.

Sure, I will get lots of hate from other conservatives on USMB and elsewhere for what I've written above, considering I was one of Trump's most outspoken supporters here—but my fellow conservatives need to hear it. No matter; the sooner we conservatives fall off the Trump wagon and sober up, the sooner we can get started finding a genuine America FIRST leader to get behind, if such a person still exists. However, if that doesn't happen, if millions and millions of conservative American voters vote Trump next time around, having failed to find a real conservative patriotic leader to back, then the conservative movement in America will be dead; entombed in ice indefinitely.

If, as a paleoconservative, traditionalist, Christian American and veteran I cannot state a negative opinion of Trump without instant and deafening condemnation from fellow conservatives, then the cult of Trump is no different than the cult of woke and America is lost, sandwiched forever in-between neo-radical political religious movements, their voter congregations so polarized and divided there truly is no hope in sight.

We must awaken to the current reality when and where government is in business to serve and perpetuate government power. Both major political parties are equally corrupt and politicians from both parties carry themselves and rule as Kings, Dukes and other wannabe nobility who see themselves as beings far superior to the average American citizen. Wake up!

Dude, if your company relied on Trump's tax breaks to make more money than they were making 3 years prior, your company fucking sucks. Not all of us need the Govt to hold our hand so we can make more money.

I think we the people should select the President of the US via the EC. I think the votes in the slums are just as important as the votes of the billionaires
Too bad Larry Kudlow disagrees with you.
Larry Kudlow admitted he was wrong about Trump and joined Trump's administration.

Too bad Larry Kudlow disagrees with you.
Larry Kudlow admitted he was wrong about Trump and joined Trump's administration.

Larry Kudlow is a fucking moron, I would not let him babysit my dog.

He is the idiot that said the Biden Green plan would force Americans to drink "plant based beer"....because you know most beer is made from cows and sheep or something... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Larry Kudlow is a fucking moron, I would not let him babysit my dog.

He is the idiot that said the Biden Green plan would force Americans to drink "plant based beer"....because you know most beer is made from cows and sheep or something... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, GG, sure; I bet you're the greatest economist on earth.
Larry Kudlow, Supreme Global Cheap Labor Czar admits he's wrong and GG posts an ad hominem.

This is quite a complex question. A year ago I might have agreed with you Trump was worlds better than Biden. The thing is this: all of this COVID insanity went down under Trump's watch; Trump is the man who declared the national state of emergency, opening the door to lockdowns, mandates and all the other COVID madness, and Fauci's reign of terror along with massive small business destruction. Further, under Trump CRT and gender theory and other forms of cultural Marxism spread faster than ever before through our schools and the abortion mass murder meat grinder continued; our military continued to be purged of patriots and Christian persecution increased.

As if all of that wasn't reason enough to despise Trump in hindsight, for months and months rioter barbarians terrorized Americans from coast to coast IN PLAIN SIGHT and Trump did little to stop the rampaging hordes, save for protecting federal government infrastructure, somewhat. In full hindsight conservatives must view Trump as a trojan horse; the opposite of what he claimed to be. Finally, despite mounting evidence the COVID vaccines are KILLING and maiming lots of people, children in particular for fuck's sake, Trump is still pushing them. That was the final straw for me, where supporting Trump was concerned.

Sure, I will get lots of hate from other conservatives on USMB and elsewhere for what I've written above, considering I was one of Trump's most outspoken supporters here—but my fellow conservatives need to hear it. No matter; the sooner we conservatives fall off the Trump wagon and sober up, the sooner we can get started finding a genuine America FIRST leader to get behind, if such a person still exists. However, if that doesn't happen, if millions and millions of conservative American voters vote Trump next time around, having failed to find a real conservative patriotic leader to back, then the conservative movement in America will be dead; entombed in ice indefinitely.

If, as a paleoconservative, traditionalist, Christian American and veteran I cannot state a negative opinion of Trump without instant and deafening condemnation from fellow conservatives, then the cult of Trump is no different than the cult of woke and America is lost, sandwiched forever in-between neo-radical political religious movements, their voter congregations so polarized and divided there truly is no hope in sight.

We must awaken to the current reality when and where government is in business to serve and perpetuate government power. Both major political parties are equally corrupt and politicians from both parties carry themselves and rule as Kings, Dukes and other wannabe nobility who see themselves as beings far superior to the average American citizen. Wake up!

First Will and now you,.. WTF is up with you people today?

So you are saying that every nation's leader is trying to reduce their populations.

I also disagree but some people have certain inclinations.

You had me worried I have to admit. There must be a full moon coming out tonight. Quite a few people on here not acting like themselves today. I was afraid you were starting to turn yourself.

You had me worried I have to admit. There must be a full moon coming out tonight. Quite a few people on here not acting like themselves today. I was afraid you were starting to turn yourself.
I am usually concerned when someone's thought pattern is targeted toward a particular person when it's not based on facts.

Sure, GG, sure; I bet you're the greatest economist on earth.
Larry Kudlow, Supreme Global Cheap Labor Czar admits he's wrong and GG posts an ad hominem.

I never claimed to be an economist, just a capitalist. But at least I know what beer is made out of

Forum List

Back