Does He Stand A Chance?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'
Nope. But (assuming he stays out of legal hot water) he'll be useful for destroying every Republican candidate on the way to the nomination.
Then, just as in 2020, he'll lose the general election. Because all but his most hardcore supporters (35% at best) won't want to go through that
bullshit again.

He lost in 2020. Period. End of story. Long past time for you to accept that.

What's the point of talking about the former president? The big question is whether Brandon stands a chance or in a laughable scenario the current V.P. stands a chance. Lucky is the republican who runs in '24 because democrats are on a downward slide and only propped up by the unwavering loyalty of the MSM

Nope. But (assuming he stays out of legal hot water) he'll be useful for destroying every Republican candidate on the way to the nomination.
Then, just as in 2020, he'll lose the general election. Because all but his most hardcore supporters (35% at best) won't want to go through that
bullshit again.

He lost in 2020. Period. End of story. Long past time for you to accept that.
Sure, JaxOff.
The next time there won't be 3:30 dumping of ballots with non-matching signatures.

I think a Glenn Youngkin-like candidate who can appeal to Trump supporters as well as pull in more Independents and some cross over Democrats will be the ticket in 2024.
Only if Republicans regain their sanity and take back their party

Forum List

Back