Does boob size effect BMI?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMI is a health measure that divides your weight with the square of your height. The more the BMI, the less healthy you are, above a BMI of 25 you are unhealthy.

But here is the problem. Boobs can be heavy when big, and so they unduly increment the BMI. For example a 120 pound 5 ft 5 inch woman has a BMI of 20. But if her boobs are like DD which is healthy too, this adds an extra 5 pounds, moving her BMI up by a whole number to 21.

So the question is this. Should the BMI calculation incorporate the boob size?

Discuss.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMI is a health measure that divides your weight with the square of your height. The more the BMI, the less healthy you are, above a BMI of 25 you are unhealthy.

But here is the problem. Boobs can be heavy when big, and so they unduly increment the BMI. For example a 120 pound 5 ft 5 inch woman has a BMI of 20. But if her boobs are like DD which is healthy too, this adds an extra 5 pounds, moving her BMI up by a whole number to 21.

Discuss.

In my romantic affairs I rely heavily on BbMI and BtMI.

Boobs Mass Index

Booty Mass Index

more so that BMI.

Last edited:

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMI is an easy and convenient measurement, but it can sometimes be off depending on your body type. Body fat % is a much better indicator of overall health.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Discuss.

So ladies with big racks are bullied into being skinny.

I have a safe space available for them.

:itsok:

:popcorn::boobies:

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think this was meant to be a joke thread. :boobies:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List