240 Pound Plus-Size Model Scores Exclusive in ‘Women’s Health’ Magazine – Was Recently Refused Ride at Horse Farm Due to Weight Limit

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This is yet another bonus of wokester insanity- now they are insisting we pretend being obese is a healthy lifestyle alternative.
Unless the article in Women's Health was about this woman needing a diet for health purposes, putting her in there is an insult to actual healthy people.
Someone needs to tell her to put down the fork & step away from the pie.

She is so big a dude ranch was afraid she would break the back of a horse. Or at least injure it.
Yes, even a horse can have a weight limit.
Now they are trying to cancel the ranch.

Maybe if they had offered her a bucket of sweet feed as compensation, this wouldn't be a story.

Remi Bader was recently refused service at the Deep Hollow Ranch in Montauk. She is too heavy. They have a 240 pound weight limit to protect their animals.

Remi immediately went on Tik-Tok and flamed the ranch. One employee was fired and the ranch has been under constant attack.

fat.jpg

This is yet another bonus of wokester insanity- now they are insisting we pretend being obese is a healthy lifestyle alternative.
Unless the article in Women's Health was about this woman needing a diet for health purposes, putting her in there is an insult to actual healthy people.

She is so big a dude ranch was afraid she would break the back of a horse. Or at least injure it.

Maybe if they had offered her a bucket of sweet feed as compensation, this wouldn't be a story.

Remi Bader was recently refused service at the Deep Hollow Ranch in Montauk. She is too heavy. They have a 240 pound weight limit to protect their animals.

Remi immediately went on Tik-Tok and flamed the ranch. One employee was fired and the ranch has been under constant attack.

Just nuke us now, please.

That's a little on the chunky side...

On the other hand someone tried to tell me this girl here is "plus size"

1664111442538.png

She's a fashion model. She looks... um... large... in the pic - but this is how she looks in real life, you can see how tall she is

1664111580451.png

She's actually amazingly skinny, ain't she?

Anyway... I just figured I'd add a little beauty and grace to the thread... carry on...

Call PETA.....

Must have been anemic horses.

“We are proud that our horses at the National Riding Stables are in phenomenal condition to ride, both in terms of training and fitness. We have a diverse herd of horses for riders of all ages and experience. We have a handful of horses that can carry heavier riders up to 210 pounds.”

View attachment 701301

She's a fashion model. She looks... um... large... in the pic - but this is how she looks in real life, you can see how tall she is

View attachment 701302

Anyway... I just figured I'd add a little beauty and grace to the thread... carry on...

More cushion for the pushin'. :04:

The average riding horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds

There is a rule of thumb that a horse can safely carry 20% of its weight without any deleterious health effects.

But that weight includes the weight of the tack ( saddle etc)

So a 1200 pound horse can carry 240 lbs total but that means the rider has to weigh less than 240 lbs.

View attachment 701301

View attachment 701302

:laughing0301:

I guess she's not bad looking for a stripper.

OMG.
The linked article calls her a picture of health.

Looks like a picture of back and knee problems with a dose of diabetes and future heart disease.
Hypertension as well. I'll bet it has its first heart attack or stroke before age 40.

"Picture of health" :laughing0301:

OMG.
The linked article calls her a picture of health.

Looks like a picture of back and knee problems with a dose of diabetes and future heart disease.
The best thing that could happen to humanity would be a "death age" app that could predict the likely age of your death by gathering data about you, your genealogy etc.
This woman's death age is likely between 55-65 years old. If she stopped eating like a pig and lost 50 lbs. she might easily add 10 years onto her life, maybe even 20.

Forum List

Back