240 Pound Plus-Size Model Scores Exclusive in ‘Women’s Health’ Magazine – Was Recently Refused Ride at Horse Farm Due to Weight Limit

The weight a horse can safely carry is determined by the weight of the horse and its general level of health and fitness.

Like I said most people who know horses will say 20% of the horse's weight is the limit.

Now a Clydesdale could have easily carried this heifer of a "fitness" model.
John Wayne had several horses he rode when he was heavy that would do the job.

What horses weigh over 1000 pounds?

Average Weight of Hot Blood Horse Breeds
Horse BreedAverage Weight
Standardbred950 pounds (430.91 kg)
American Saddlebred1,000 pounds (453.5 kg)
Hackney Horse1,000 pounds (453.5 kg)
Mustang900 pounds (408 kg)

No, we have an owner that cares about his animals and realizes that fat people need to lose weight.

I was fat for many years but I decided to do something, I researched and now stay off of sugars, processed foods and threw out the idea of the food pyramid.
That was my experience too.
Because of gallbladder issues, I cut out sugar, white carbs and ate only natural, "God Made" foods and I lost 60 pounds in 60 days and kept it off. And losing weight wasn't even my goal. I just wanted to stop the vomiting and gallbladder pains

Grossly overweight people should NOT be ridiculed or embarrassed.

That is just decent human behavior.

I remember that in 1999, a grossly overweight health worker waddled into my mother's hospital room.

Of course, I pretended not to notice his appearance.

Some people might ask this question: Which is preferable? A grossly overweight health worker who is competent or a lithe health worker who is incompetent?

I would definitely choose the former.

BUT I think that it is wrong and cruel to celebrate being grossly overweight by using such a person as a pin-up.

Most doctors seem to agree that being grossly overweight is very dangerous to one's health.
There's a reason you don't see any obese elderly.

then again black culture is the antithesis of humanity
Zar baby want some big baby, baybee ?
b73672b2df3aff748a2c21ad6e8843a2.jpg

John Wayne had several horses he rode when he was heavy that would do the job.

What horses weigh over 1000 pounds?

Average Weight of Hot Blood Horse Breeds
Horse BreedAverage Weight
Standardbred950 pounds (430.91 kg)
American Saddlebred1,000 pounds (453.5 kg)
Hackney Horse1,000 pounds (453.5 kg)
Mustang900 pounds (408 kg)

That was my experience too.
Because of gallbladder issues, I cut out sugar, white carbs and ate only natural, "God Made" foods and I lost 60 pounds in 60 days and kept it off. And losing weight wasn't even my goal. I just wanted to stop the vomiting and gallbladder pains
The food pyramid, is wrong and yet the government and schools teach that crap.

The less processed the better, it takes time and planning but it can be done, I made a very low carb baked chicken that had a nice crust, nice moisture and tasted better than fried chicken.

Forum List

Back