240 Pound Plus-Size Model Scores Exclusive in ‘Women’s Health’ Magazine – Was Recently Refused Ride at Horse Farm Due to Weight Limit

The grossly overweight have to recognize that there are just some things they will not be allowed to do. They will not be permitted to injure animals. There are many amusement rides they will not be allowed on. They are allowed to be fat. They are not allowed to make others unsafe.

They are also like slow moving, globular, giant chicken nuggets for lions, tigers, bears and zombies. I suppose it is good to keep a few around for diversions in the event of zombie apocalypse or an escape from the local zoo.

Do they do the same for 240 lb men?
Yes.
All stables have weight limits they strictly enforce. I already provided links to a couple.

They are responsible for the safety of their animals and customers because insurance liability is expensive as hell.
Many stables have quit rental lines altogether because of costs.

Last edited:
It's a free country. You can be fat and pretend to be attractive and there are probably plenty of guys who are attracted to fat women. Reality sets in when people who care about their animals refuse to allow a fat person on their horse. What does "scores exclusive" mean anyway?

Amen to this. If the person had been allowed to ride and an accident had taken place due to how heavy the person is, I wonder who would've taken the financial fall in the end, the person or the ranch.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A heavy teenager died on a ride in Orlando, Fl. several months ago. The child was black. If they stopped him from going on the ride, there may have been accusations of racism. They could not fit the safety bar over him to lock it.

If the idiot went to a different stable, researched ahead, she could find a stable that has horses that can carry the weight.
Took me all of thirty seconds to find one.

A horse isn't a one size fits all proposition.
I have two nieces who are chubby horsewomen and they say their horses will definitely tell them when they are putting on poundage! They behave quite differently.

That's a little on the chunky side...

On the other hand someone tried to tell me this girl here is "plus size"

View attachment 701301

She's a fashion model. She looks... um... large... in the pic - but this is how she looks in real life, you can see how tall she is

View attachment 701302

She's actually amazingly skinny, ain't she?

Anyway... I just figured I'd add a little beauty and grace to the thread... carry on...
Butt implants are not beauty.

Now look people; Just because somebody's big doesn't mean they're not in shape. I have 2 friends and they have sons..

the oldest ones, one was fat and one was skinny. So I used to take them on serious bike rides, like 40 minute balls to-the-wall ones, and the fat kid could keep up with me and the skinny kid could not. Some people are naturally big, but that doesn't mean they're not in shape.

None of you will call for the abolition of fast food because you are beholden to profit.

Forum List

Back