Does Bloomingdales hate Jesus, too?

I talked to my "aunt in law" last night. She is a hardcore Christian and keeps up with the typical Christian mindset.
Even she thought the outrage was stupid. Blew my mind

Its a jew store , chaired by jews. The jews goal is to get rid of Christianity in the US, while a picture of Moses sits in the congress. Is a picture of Jesus there??

I believe in separation of religion and politics, but why so many jews in and AROUND Washington and politics, I mean their God is money and they have all the politicians worshipping money as well.

Its a jew store , chaired by jews. The jews goal is to get rid of Christianity in the US, while a picture of Moses sits in the congress. Is a picture of Jesus there??

I believe in separation of religion and politics, but why so many jews in and AROUND Washington and politics, I mean their God is money and they have all the politicians worshipping money as well.

what a ridonkulous post. congrats on being such an ignoramus. :eusa_clap: :blahblah:

Does Bloomingdales hate Jesus, too?

Not a single symbol of the season in this holiday ad. Not even any red!

Jim Roberts on Twitter

just women apparently...

"Pretty sure that's from the #BillCosby Cologne Collection"
CTgXbTZW4AAb3IE.png

wow, i guess they found a clever way to put their name in the news during the holiday season.

Not a single symbol of the season in this holiday ad. Not even any red!

Jim Roberts on Twitter

uh, you missed the more pressing point of this person's tweet. You don't want the creator of this ad to be a Liberal with a war on Christmas. Or maybe you do.
There is no war on Christmas!

I never said there was (maybe I didn't state myself correctly). I'm simply saying the ad has much more pressing issues than a perceived war on Christmas.

uh, you missed the more pressing point of this person's tweet. You don't want the creator of this ad to be a Liberal with a war on Christmas. Or maybe you do.

uh that scumbag bill cosby voted for obama...

I never said there was (maybe I didn't state myself correctly).

I'm simply saying the ad has much more pressing issues than a perceived war on Christmas.

i'm pretty sure that's her point...

while idiots are fussing over a red cup this ad goes right under their self righteous radar.

^nutter alert

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you hate Jesus?

Anyway, Bloomie's is overpriced and already in trouble for this:

Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Super Creepy Holiday Ad

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you hate Jesus?

Anyway, Bloomie's is overpriced and already in trouble for this:

Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Super Creepy Holiday Ad

Jesus was not a jew, he was from Galilee and a Samaritan. He was not from Judea.

Forum List

Back