Does anyone think he's wrong?

No. Sane people tend to not think about murdering others.
Wearing a mask is in no way tyranny or even harmful. Certainly not as you describe.

I think you’re just looking for an excuse.
Thinking you can tell others what to do is crazy..... don't you understand the concept of a free people?

And when people refuse to follow your directives, you bully and coerce, and when that doesn't work, you attempt to use force.

All because you have a pathological desire to make people do as you all say....... (smh)

Ya'll are the insane ones here.

No. Sane people tend to not think about murdering others.
Wearing a mask is in no way tyranny or even harmful. Certainly not as you describe.

I think you’re just looking for an excuse.
BTW, murder is killing without any justification.

That doesn't apply here at all, now does it?

Thinking you can tell others what to do is crazy..... don't you understand the concept of a free people?

And when people refuse to follow your directives, you bully and coerce, and when that doesn't work, you attempt to use force.

All because you have a pathological desire to make people do as you all say....... (smh)

Did you fight the flu shot and seat belt laws in the name of your freedom?

Again. Wearing a mask for 20 min in the Home Depot is not harmful to you in any way. Why are you so fragile?

The party that you are in bed with is stumbling toward CCP style communism

and requiring that everyone speak the same opinions is a big step in that direction

you for instance demanding that doctors be arrested for disagreeing with you

thats very unAmerican
No, the party you are in bed with are stumbling toward CCP style communism.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a CCP communist.
Trump's cult praises CCP communism.

No, the party you are in bed with are stumbling toward CCP style communism.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a CCP communist.
Trump's cult praises CCP communism.
You have a lot of faith in alleged comments that you have never heard

Sure, as Trump and his cult have faith in any nut job that post on facebook or Parlor?
Or a FOX host opinion.
Then regurgitate it.
As long as we still have free speech you can point out falsehoods as you see them

but when libs destroy free speech as they are on Twitter and Facebook the public is denied both sides of the story

Vaccine deniers actively involved in an effort to frighten others out of getting vaccinated are horrible people who will never feel one bit of remorse should someone sicken and die because of their actions.
And of course, the deniers are the ones taking up all of the ER and ICU beds (or a lot of them anyway) which delays care for those who have acute illnesses like heart attacks, strokes, etc... A simple vaccine (that is free by the way) would save two lives; the life of the person having the heart attack and the life of the idiot who believes the right wing rage machine. This is why those who are vaccinated have an interest in the shortcomings of those who refuse the shot.

The vaccine allowed me to quit worrying that I would bring home a fatal disease to my wife. Don't you have anyone that you would risk anything to protect?
Clearly she doesn't.

She says that she teaches children too. Hopefully she'll lose both her job and her license. Clearly she's not in a position to teach anyone anything.

Forum List

Back