Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

Wrong, the conventional vaccines were made to prevent sickness from a virus. The goalposts were continually moved with the experimental mRNA injections.

You will still get sick, the difference is you'll recover from your sickness instead of it running it's course in your body. Vaccines don't create some sort of impenetrable shield around you. Never have.

These aren't anecdotes. They are real. Ive had every known conventional vaccine. Am I anti-vaccine?

Anecdotes are your experience with something. People use this to prove a point and the reason why they're meaningless is because I can just as easily to come up with my own and it would just be as valid, thereby negating both our arguments.

Yes, because people can change over a few decades. I bet anything you're not getting a single vaccine from this day forward if you're this antivax, anti science.

Anecdotes are your experience with something. People use this to prove a point and the reason why they're meaningless is because I can just as easily to come up with my own and it would just be as valid, thereby negating both our arguments.

Yes, because people can change over a few decades. I bet anything you're not getting a single vaccine from this day forward if you're this antivax, anti science.

Nope, you're wrong again. I just went and got a tetanus and polio a couple of months ago. You just proved you have no credibility. You can't even see it.

Conventional vaccines were made to prevent sickness and they were effective. Prime example is rabies.

Because these other viruses need time to travel through your body and do not mutate, allowing a normal vaccine to work much better on them. A respiratory virus is not constrained by either limitation. But if you get vaccinated this will delay further infection of other people, including yourself, prevent hospitalization for a lot of ppl and even death. This is the one thing that the covid vaccines still do.

You will still get sick, the difference is you'll recover from your sickness instead of it running it's course in your body. Vaccines don't create some sort of impenetrable shield around you. Never have.
Clearly wrong. Many who have died got the jab. THINK!

yeah, listen to randos on twitter instead. Take seriously every meme and blog you run across. Believe every rumor no matter who says it or where it comes from. And above all, Qanon must be believed.
QAnon is an invention of the Left. You are saying propaganda is what you believe. You can do better.

IMG_4407.jpeg

My sister in law caught COVID before she was eligible to get vaccinated ……..she died Jan 2021

My brother and his wife caught COVID before they could get vaccinated (March 2021) and were hospitalized and still have Long COVID affects to their lungs

The mRNA vax did absolutely nothing to reduce infection, spread, or symptoms.
All it did was cause a little extra antibody activity for a month.

Since all the mRNA shot does is reprogram your own cell ribosomes to start your own cells to grow spike proteins, it should be obvious it can't work.
The corona virus has spike proteins so that it can mimic our own exosomes and get let into cells.
So how is our own cells growing spike proteins going to help in any way?
Clearly it can't.

The way I look at it, I would probably not contract a serious case of COVID, the flu or Shingles.

But……Do you feel lucky?

If I did contract them, I would be kicking myself
You Dumb Ass! You should have gotten the damned vaccine!

That is uninformed.
The mRNA vax clearly not only does not work, but after taking the 2nd Moderna shot, I was sick for 2 months. I threw up ever 4 hours for 2 days. Could not eat or sleep well for weeks.
Very tired and worn out for months.
Still can't feel my toes.
Feet became numb.

Forum List

Back