Does anyone realize how bad obama was and how unbelievable great trump is?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Obama Gave pallets of billions to Iran, trump shut them down.
North Korea we were almost at war now we are friends in a sort of way
China trade deals were killing us. Now they respect us again.
black my god wages went up, and unemployment went down.
All in three years.
like trump said if Obama wasn’t so bad I would have stayed in my comfortable life.
THANK YOU TRUMP! The best we ever had

Last edited:
I support little to nothing Trump does. I have supported a few things he said but he was lying when he said them sadly.

That noted Trump said one thing yesterday that was very true. Trump never becomes president if those who came before him hadn't failed so badly. That's absolutely true.

Now Trump is failing every bit as badly and the (D)'s picked a part of the past failures so I don't know what the answer is but that's where we are at.

black my god wages went up, and unemployment whey down.
All in three years.
like trump said if Obama wasn’t so bad I would have stayed in my comfortable life.
Democrats HATE Trump BECAUSE of how successful he's been. They know it ruins their chances of winning the white house. That's why anything that's BAD for America is what the democrats WANT. They think bad for America increases their chances. Thus why they're milking this covid crap using it as an excuse to do as much damage as they possibly can, thinking they can turn around and blame the president for it.

Well, like most dumbass democrap plans, it's BACK FIRING, big time. People know damn well who's doing all the lock downs and closings, and it isn't the president.

• Banned
I support little to nothing Trump does. I have supported a few things he said but he was lying when he said them sadly.

That noted Trump said one thing yesterday that was very true. Trump never becomes president if those who came before him hadn't failed so badly. That's absolutely true.

Now Trump is failing every bit as badly and the (D)'s picked a part of the past failures so I don't know what the answer is but that's where we are at.
Don’t come deranged.. you look like a mangled dog lol pick something you don’t like.

• Banned

All in three years.
Democrats HATE Trump BECAUSE of how successful he's been. They know it ruins their chances of winning the white house. That's why anything that's BAD for America is what the democrats WANT. They think bad for America increases their chances. Thus why they're milking this covid crap using it as an excuse to do as much damage as they possibly can, thinking they can turn around blame the president for it.

Well, like most dumbass democrap plans, it's BACK FIRING, big time. People know damn well who's doing all the lock downs and closing, and it isn't the president.
How did trump turn this country around from Obama horrible legacy so fast?

Don’t come deranged.. you look like a mangled dog lol pick something you don’t like.

No idea what you just said.

All in three years.
Democrats HATE Trump BECAUSE of how successful he's been. They know it ruins their chances of winning the white house. That's why anything that's BAD for America is what the democrats WANT. They think bad for America increases their chances. Thus why they're milking this covid crap using it as an excuse to do as much damage as they possibly can, thinking they can turn around blame the president for it.

Well, like most dumbass democrap plans, it's BACK FIRING, big time. People know damn well who's doing all the lock downs and closing, and it isn't the president.
A "MAGIC WAND" of course.

All in three years.

Because there was no horrible legacy other than the one that resides in your feeble little mind.

No idea what you just said.
Oh course you don’t, it’s why you can’t win elections lol trump 2020

2zk2mn.jpg

All in three years.

Because there was no horrible legacy other than the one that resides in your feeble little mind.
Lol yea giving Iran billions in cash as they say death to America was great lol

All in three years.

Obama negotiated deal with them to return to international normalcy. They stopped producing nuclear weapons and accept inspectors (which they did). Obama gave them jack shit, he just had no reason to withhold Iran's money at that stage. The reason was gone...

North Korea is testing just as much as they did before... Trump just kissed his ass and then he laughed at him...

China is very Pro Trump because he left the TPP negotiations. China to control of the region.. This was the single biggest gift by any US President to China ever. Anyone saying anything else is just ignorant of the actual facts.

Black pay and unemployment is worse that when he took over. Trump screwed up at defending the country to a virus. That was his job and he screwed it up. Bush Jr had SARS, fine job. Obama had Ebola and Zika, fine job. Trump had COVID, RETREAT!!!!!!

Trump said the best years of his life where just before he became President, they were the ones when Obama was in charge.

All in three years.

Obama negotiated deal with them to return to international normalcy. They stopped producing nuclear weapons and accept inspectors (which they did). Obama gave them jack shit, he just had no reason to withhold Iran's money at that stage. The reason was gone...

North Korea is testing just as much as they did before... Trump just kissed his ass and then he laughed at him...

China is very Pro Trump because he left the TPP negotiations. China to control of the region.. This was the single biggest gift by any US President to China ever. Anyone saying anything else is just ignorant of the actual facts.

Black pay and unemployment is worse that when he took over. Trump screwed up at defending the country to a virus. That was his job and he screwed it up. Bush Jr had SARS, fine job. Obama had Ebola and Zika, fine job. Trump had COVID, RETREAT!!!!!!

Trump said the best years of his life where just before he became President, they were the ones when Obama was in charge.
Love your opinion, I’ll stick with facts

All in three years.

Btw the weapons ban expires in two months. Lol

Democrats HATE Trump BECAUSE of how successful he's been.

BINGO! I warned Democrats that Trump would make Obama look like an amateur. Remember all the things candidate Trump promised that Obama and the Dems claimed were impossible? Then president Trump delivered while laughing and mocking the Democrats. That's why Dems are so bitter and hate the man.

I am enjoying the inflation during Trump and the devaluation of the dollar..It makes my money worth much less in buying power, thanks Trump...

All in three years.
Trump has been like a cold glass of iced lemonade on a hot summer day.

Obama was like a case of swamp rot in the crack of your ass that won't go away.

I am enjoying the inflation during Trump and the devaluation of the dollar..It makes my money worth much less in buying power, thanks Trump...
Why won’t democrats open up?

Forum List

Back