Does anyone know anything about this?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
John Kerry's daughter:

Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Dr. Vanessa Kerry’s group — now called Seed Global Health — with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state. Nothing surprises me anymore....but sometimes they explain other things.

Who's married to John Kerry's daughter?

Who knew, Surprise - Surprise

Nothing ever from the news media on this!

In 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry (Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry), married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed .

mail

No mainstream media reported this.

Guess who was the best man at the wedding?

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

He's just the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for Iran.

mail

He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations that recently concluded ......meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law. Cozy, 'eh?

mail

Can you say "Conflict of interest" .... after of course,

"Breach of national security"... and "Aiding and abetting" one of our principal National Enemies.

mail

John Kerry's daughter:

Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Dr. Vanessa Kerry’s group — now called Seed Global Health — with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state. Nothing surprises me anymore....but sometimes they explain other things.

In 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry (Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry), married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed .

mail

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

mail

He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations that recently concluded ......meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law. Cozy, 'eh?

mail

"Breach of national security"... and "Aiding and abetting" one of our principal National Enemies.

mail

The only question I have left for Kerry and the Obama administration is whether John gets down on his knees and unzips the pants of the Iranians first before he blows them?

You know, like the EU does.

It seems that the claims regarding the family connections are not true.

Yes, I knew Kerry's daughter married an Iranian from the Government.

Didn't everybody know that? :dunno:

John Kerry's daughter:

mail

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

mail

mail

mail
Once again a conservitard falls for.the fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-kerry-iranian-son-law/

John Kerry's daughter:

mail

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

mail

mail

mail

Pants on fire!

Must be nice to be a Democrat. You can steal from the government, give the money to your no-good lazy daughter so she doesn't have to get a real job, and the media will never report it.

Must be nice to be a Democrat. You can steal from the government, give the money to your no-good lazy daughter so she doesn't have to get a real job, and the media will never report it.

It is even better to be a Repub. You can cut out your brain and just belive whatever the party feeds you and even when that is proven to be false, you still deny it is false and just pretend it is true till the end of time.

They say that ignorance is bliss, and you are one blissful son of a bitch

No.

Mostly because she didn't.

She did
No, it's fake news. It verifiably did not happen. I posted a link for you. Take off the blinders for a change and realize that the right wing "media" lies to you.

Why is Kerry meeting with any Iranian officials? Is he not retired?
Yes. Fox said he retired just the other day. It was a LIVE report.

John Kerry's daughter:

mail

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

mail

mail

mail

Definitely makes sense why he loves irans terror state and hates israel.

John Kerry's daughter:

mail

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

S o who is Mr. Zarif?

mail

mail

mail

Definitely makes sense why he loves irans terror state and hates israel.

ITS FAKE NEWS. Dr. Brian Vale Nahed is not an Iranian, he is just as American as you are.

No.

She did
No, it's fake news. It verifiably did not happen. I posted a link for you. Take off the blinders for a change and realize that the right wing "media" lies to you.

Ah, that traditional conservative moving of the goal posts.

Thanks, but I'm not playing that game today.

No.

She did

Huh? I am not a conservative and this is my first question in this thread? Why are you dodging it?

No.

She did

Huh? I am not a conservative and this is my first question in this thread? Why are you dodging it?

Because he knows he has been thumped.

Forum List

Back