Does anyone experience ASMR?

I havent heard of tapping....ill look into it. I dont have panic attacks or anything i just like different forms of meditation and i definitely get asmr so.....its an easy way to enter chill mode for me. Another thing i do is practice inducing lucid dreams - but def. Dont do that if you get panic attacks because sometimes the techniques cause sleep paralysis, which can be frightening.

My panic attacks are pretty much isolated to when I'm stopped at a busy intersection while driving...I feel trapped you see.

So back to my question about the asmr...will it be pretty obvious if you "have" it, or do you kind of have to work at it...watch different videos to find the right one, for example?

WIKI explains ASMR as a "recently described perceptual phenomena". "Perceptual phenomena" is easy to understand but what do the words "recently described" mean? It means that it's freaking junk pop bullshit masquerading as science. Something like global warming. My guess is that Heff might have experienced ASMR right before his stroke.

How long has the entire scientific community backed ASMR?

Terrible, terrible posting, Whitehall. I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

Forum List

Back