Does anyone else have this reaction to Breaking News out of your area?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Today I was watching the news in Philly at 12pm and The anchor was like..........."BREAKING NEWS" So I get all close to the TV and it was news story about something in SAN JOSE, CA lol And I was like......"I dont give a fuck do I live in San Jose? Since it was way in California they didnt have to break in just mention it after a commercial break

Today I was watching the news in Philly at 12pm and The anchor was like..........."BREAKING NEWS" So I get all close to the TV and it was news story about something in SAN JOSE, CA lol And I was like......"I dont give a fuck do I live in San Jose? Since it was way in California they didnt have to break in just mention it after a commercial break
Eagerly awaiting the emergence of the 17 year Cicadas in Central Ohio. Local news lied.

We have a shooting every other night in Nashville.......so I don't understand what the big deal is.

Course Gavin Newsome showed up and couldn't resist the opportunity.
Total POS.

So you are hardened and uncaring about 8 people dead and we don't even know how many injured to the point it does not even warrant using the "Breaking New" announcement. Quite the humanitarian, eh?

So you are hardened and uncaring about 8 people dead and we don't even know how many injured to the point it does not even warrant using the "Breaking New" announcement. Quite the humanitarian, eh?
Eight Dead in Ohio. Kent State massacre.

Eight Dead in Ohio. Kent State massacre.
That was big news. I remember it well.

It's just media's continuing effort to make local crimes into national disasters they can use to keep their anti-2A agenda in the mastheads.

Eagerly awaiting the emergence of the 17 year Cicadas in Central Ohio. Local news lied.

They're here!

I love that sound.

It depends on the breaking news.

A nuclear bomb....a meteor falling, something that affects thousands of people....etc

A shooting, not so much IMO....

It's true. "Breaking News" is the hook they use to drag you into some discussion among reporters that will have no logical finish or some inane statement by a politician that they can pick apart endlessly. There is no news, only op-eds. I stopped watching the news a couple of months ago and I feel better about it.

It's just media's continuing effort to make local crimes into national disasters they can use to keep their anti-2A agenda in the mastheads.
No. It's 8 people dead at once, no waiting, and no telling how many injured. That legit news in anybody's book.

No. It's 8 people dead at once, no waiting, and no telling how many injured. That legit news in anybody's book.
Local news, yes.

Local news, yes.
Glad to see you are not becoming inured to mass workplace violence by nut ball for political reasons.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All I heard was San Jose and turned it off

I didnt want long to know because I turned the channel

I feel the same way when Phax news screams breaking news to deflect disclosure of a text message to the former administration while claiming all other media is in the bag for President Biden.

Forum List

Back