Are transsexuals even real?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...

I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
The answer to the thread question is yes, and there have been transgender people around throughout history; they have just been shunned from societies that didn't understand or know about it. As our knowledge of psychology continues to advance, we're learning more and more about it, so—while there are plenty of people who still don't accept it—it's getting more and more acceptable every day.

It doesn't have anything to do with mental illness or delusion, though I don't know about your relative so I don't know what other issues she might have had going on. It has absolutely nothing to do with dysphasia.

• Banned
The answer to the thread question is yes, and there have been transgender people around throughout history; they have just been shunned from societies that didn't understand or know about it. As our knowledge of psychology continues to advance, we're learning more and more about it, so—while there are plenty of people who still don't accept it—it's getting more and more acceptable every day.

It doesn't have anything to do with mental illness or delusion, though I don't know about your relative so I don't know what other issues she might have had going on. It has absolutely nothing to do with dysphasia.
Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't. The same guys that used leaches and supported smoking. Used electro shock therapy. Same ones that say we didnt need masks, then now WE need three of them. Homosexuality and its spin offs are just another bargain basement form of sexual dysphasia. Sorry.

If a human being is born an hermaphrodite, with both sexes ....that I can understand ....and they certainly can give a choice of being either.

But if a human being is born a man or a woman biologically.... that's what the fuck they are.

With all respect.

~~~~~~
Dysphasia: Impairment of speech and verbal comprehension, especially when associated with brain injury.

Gender Dysphoria
People with gender dysphoria are normally transgender. However, there are cases of non-binary gender identities in which gender dysphoria is present. Body dysmorphia is the sense of dissatisfaction with one’s body, and the perception that their body is flawed or defective.

Surgical augmentation is not necessarily the answer to gender dysphoria...

**********​
**********​

Last edited:

There has always been a minority of men who get their rocks off when they were ladies clothers. You can call them she-males or shims or trannies although nowadays they like to be callled "trans-gender"

I think most of these fellows just grow out of it, and become more or less normal over time, although with all the tranny-rights bullshit, they are being encouraged to stick with their perversions.

Yes it’s real.

I’m not sure why it would hurt you to have a relative who is trans.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.
What are you whining about specifically?

How does their being transsexual affect your life in any way?

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Fricken liberal, really wouldn't want you to pay attention to anything.

De Blasio Wants To Force Taxpayers To Fund Gender Reassignment Surgery

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Personally, I don't care if someone chooses to become a tranny or not.

However, I have a lot of empathy for broads whose husbands are spending their evenings standing on a street corner in a dress and heels or sitting in a "gay" bar instead of being the man Almighty God made them.

Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't. The same guys that used leaches and supported smoking. Used electro shock therapy. Same ones that say we didnt need masks, then now WE need three of them. Homosexuality and its spin offs are just another bargain basement form of sexual dysphasia. Sorry.

I take it your name is "Karen", and you seem to be vehemently against anyone who isn't just like you. Democrat are you?
Twisted, deranged hate-mongers such as yourself are the real problems in human existence.
YOU think YOU know better than anyone else, so YOU shove your self-righteous, self-entitled, delusional propaganda against all people who don't think like you or believe the same demented garbage you do.

YOU are the mental illness problem in society, and those like you!!

I think this thread might be religious related.

I take it your name is "Karen", and you seem to be vehemently against anyone who isn't just like you. Democrat are you?
Twisted, deranged hate-mongers such as yourself are the real problems in human existence.
YOU think YOU know better than anyone else, so YOU shove your self-righteous, self-entitled, delusional propaganda against all people who don't think like you or believe the same demented garbage you do.

YOU are the mental illness problem in society, and those like you!!

Project much. Seems it's the alphabet of sexual disfunctions that is trying to force their way on the rest of us, starting with very youngest you can get your indoctrinating hands on. One of the very reasons the commies want "universal pre-K".

In addition to normal people, basically you have a handful of Frankenstein monsters like Bruce Jenner, a couple dozen Shemales (dudes who get implants, and assorted plastic surgery) from Brazil, a certain number of Homosexuals, and a lot of Lesbians (often ugly as fuck and very aggressive).

Interesting theory. I agree that "trans" is a mental issue. It's too bad that some of these folks have their genitals cut off/mutilated instead of getting help. Unfortunately, there is a powerful contingent in this country to make these mentally confused individuals (which includes young children) sexual zombie slaves.

Forum List

Back