Does anyone else ever wonder what the blue haired progressive, pride flag waving, non binary, THEY/THEMS think when they learn about batteries reality

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Where videos like these of where those precious batteries come from and the vast cobalt mines being mined in splendid working conditions. Yeah, all mined so that the they/thems can Tweet away on their new I27 plus about social justice and climate activism.

Where videos like these of where those precious batteries come from and the vast cobalt mines being mined in splendid working conditions. Yeah, all mined so that the they/thems can Tweet away on their new I27 plus about social justice and climate activism.

😄

White wing logic is always a wonder to behold.

Yes .. I always laugh when those anti-capitalist spread their message on electronic devices, social media and other forms of communication that were built and designed by capitalism.

The big problem with the trans community as a common response, often immediate, is some type of violent outbreak and / or disruption when confronted with reality.

Yes .. I always laugh when those anti-capitalist spread their message on electronic devices, social media and other forms of communication that were built and designed by capitalism.

The big problem with the trans community as a common response, often immediate, is some type of violent outbreak and / or disruption when confronted with reality.
More fantastic Bingo logic from the white wing. One is either pro capitalist or anti-capitalists, there is no room for people who think capitalism is a great tool for finding efficiency and meeting demand but that it shouldn't be allowed to exploit the desperate or poor and that some of its excesses should actually go to alleviating the poverty and suffering of others.

More fantastic Bingo logic from the white wing. One is either pro capitalist or anti-capitalists, there is no room for people who think capitalism is a great tool for finding efficiency and meeting demand but that it shouldn't be allowed to exploit the desperate or poor and that some of its excesses should actually go to alleviating the poverty and suffering of others.
The rich people pushing this need to lead by example. We are paying high taxes as it is.

Not one expresses their pathetic concerns over the reality of the batteries being mined.

An individual is either pro-capitalist, anti-capitalist or (where many purple hair individuals sit) supports capitalism, doesn't know what that means and lashes out about the evil of capitalism.

Redistribution of wealth is never the right answer, to take away from the successful and give it to those who take advantage of benefits with no incentives to better themselves.

You know what this could actually be fun. Tell me what kind of white you think I am. Shit on your own people for my entertainment.

😄

Typical white leftist; self-hating, depressed, probably on multiple psychotropic drugs, involuntarily celibate. You fit all the characteristics of the Biden cultist.

I'm black, by the way.

An individual is either pro-capitalist, anti-capitalist or (where many purple hair individuals sit) supports capitalism, doesn't know what that means and lashes out about the evil of capitalism.

Redistribution of wealth is never the right answer, to take away from the successful and give it to those who take advantage of benefits with no incentives to better themselves.
More Bingo logic. It isn't retribution of wealth, it's retribution of capitalists who exploit desperate people in poor countries like the OP.

Forum List

Back