Does Anybody Believe Him?

President Biden's future decisions must evolve as COVID knowledge evolves. In others words - COVID mutations may require future lockdowns/shutdowns and vaccination mandates. If so - I would certainly not view that as President Biden not keeping his word. Reasonable and sane people would expect his decisions to evolve as the virus evolves.

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?

No free people give a shit what Silver Alert says. Fuck him.

Oh and I heard that the other vaccine mandates didn't sit well in court. Is that true?

President Biden's future decisions must evolve as COVID knowledge evolves. In others words - COVID mutations may require future lockdowns/shutdowns and vaccination mandates. If so - I would certainly not view that as President Biden not keeping his word. Reasonable and sane people would expect his decisions to evolve as the virus evolves.
Other guy said to me, “I thought you were against redlining” Well circumstances say we need to force these guy to get vaccinated by raising their insurance rates.

Yes, before we didnt want to raise rates on fat people and smokers. But this is something different. Fat people arent killing other people. Unvaccinated people are.

Hey we got us a good little nazi here, don't we?
No, you don't have a "good little Nazi" here. What you do have here is a realistic and concerned American who wants to see this Covid disappear. Why should anybody be over exposed to the Covid because of dumb people, and have his/her insurance premiums increased because of their intransigence?

Last edited:
Get rid of Fauci first. Eliminate him. And do not get something like Psaki in to replace him . Such a Flu. What kind of phukn Flu is this?

Hey we got us a good little nazi here, don't we?

What is that supposed to mean? The doo-doo has apparently gotten so deep on the right, that ass comments have currency! When you’re desperate to defend a narcissistic demagogue, anything’s possible ammunition, no matter how ridiculous.
Seems to be normal commentary for that person.

1638548044768.png

Forum List

Back