Does Anybody Believe Him?

Raise insurance on anyone who is unvaccinated. Or deny them coverage. Give them the life saving medicines but send them the bill. Give them notice and they have 1 month to comply. If they don't get vaccinated and get sick, it'll cost PLENTY

My neighbor got it. He is pulling through. Said his oxygen was really low but he's pulling through. I hope so. But he went up north with a bunch of buddies hunting. He's lucky. If he was older or less healthy who knows. I hear being vaccinated helps. He wouldn't have gotten so sick. But people could say how do they know that. I get it. All I know is we are at least 75% safer than unvaccinated people.
Imagine that, a libatard REDLINING!!! I thought you types were against that?

I really have a sense he will push for a lockdown, not just yet. Probably start of the new year after Christmas when more people could be infected with the variant. We have to remember this administration is different from President Trump's wanting to keep the economy moving.

I really have a sense he will push for a lockdown, not just yet. Probably start of the new year after Christmas when more people could be infected with the variant. We have to remember this administration is different from President Trump's wanting to keep the economy moving.

You mean you think this pandemic will still be going on by next Christmas? Gosh! Will it ever end?

You mean you think this pandemic will still be going on by next Christmas? Gosh! Will it ever end?
Possibly after all the testing of these vaccines making us be their lab rats to figure out how to combat the virus. I mean it took like 10-20 years for us to figure out to control the Spanish Flu. Not to mention how long it took when they figured out how to prevent Polio. Prepare for another lockdown, but worse because of who is President.

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Nobody believes Biden is making the decisions in the first place.

You're one more stupid post away to be put on ignore. For now I will put up with your idiotic threads and posts. If you are a mature adult it is best for you to act like one.
We're hiding the pain. :auiqs.jpg:Bo the wonder dog looked up briefly, determined the threat level was zero and went back to sleep.

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Where is the line drawn between lying and changing one’s mind?

I think it would be easier to highlight what the democrats, NIH, HHS, CDC, WHO, Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Biden or Kameltoe HAVE NOT lied about. I have the answer--NOTHING.

I would not take Thief in Chief Biden's word if he said night is dark and day is light.

Forum List

Back