What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Anybody Believe Him?

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Would it be so bad to lock down from 12-25 to January 10th?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Trolling, taunting.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Go Joe! He tells it like it is!
Raise insurance on anyone who is unvaccinated. Or deny them coverage. Give them the life saving medicines but send them the bill. Give them notice and they have 1 month to comply. If they don't get vaccinated and get sick, it'll cost PLENTY

My neighbor got it. He is pulling through. Said his oxygen was really low but he's pulling through. I hope so. But he went up north with a bunch of buddies hunting. He's lucky. If he was older or less healthy who knows. I hear being vaccinated helps. He wouldn't have gotten so sick. But people could say how do they know that. I get it. All I know is we are at least 75% safer than unvaccinated people.

Bobob

Gold Member
Reaction score

Biden is NOT lying. He is simply pragmatic, which is mandatory for a president to govern effectively.
It is probably a new thing to tumpers, who were not exposed to any pragmatism during the past administration and, instead, had one "double down" after another.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nobody in these parts gives a damn what that idiot says.

True, I was just curious was all if people ever actually take him seriously.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is a professional liar. Of course no one of decent mind believes him.
Of course, he isnt trying to appease them types of people. Just his dumb ass cult. Like lakhota and rye.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJB

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score

This time Biden must be telling the truth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/biden-fact-checker-100-days/

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would it be so bad to lock down from 12-25 to January 10th?
When the worse comes to our shores many people employed by the people you like will be former Deplorables. And they will use the full force of the tyranny to get back at anyone, including you. In fact, they will do it with vengeance and it will be legal.

sparky

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1638481700600.png

typical, and expected.....

~S~

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Raise insurance on anyone who is unvaccinated. Or deny them coverage. Give them the life saving medicines but send them the bill. Give them notice and they have 1 month to comply. If they don't get vaccinated and get sick, it'll cost PLENTY

My neighbor got it. He is pulling through. Said his oxygen was really low but he's pulling through. I hope so. But he went up north with a bunch of buddies hunting. He's lucky. If he was older or less healthy who knows. I hear being vaccinated helps. He wouldn't have gotten so sick. But people could say how do they know that. I get it. All I know is we are at least 75% safer than unvaccinated people.
Hey we got us a good little nazi here, don't we?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes you are.
You're one more stupid post away to be put on ignore. For now I will put up with your idiotic threads and posts. If you are a mature adult it is best for you to act like one.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lockdowns? No. He is all about the vaccine mandate now. That's his big thing.

• Thanks

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00