Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING - Do Not Get the COVID Vaccine

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

Screenshot_20210424-115448.png

there are also doctors around the world who are saying get it....
the ones that got a promise that they dont have to get it....
and so i am supposed to trust the ones you are talking about?....
i dont give 2 shits what you do.....
you dont?.....then why are you here trying to spread your bullshit?...
im correcting your-BULLSHIT
so what about your bullshit?...
there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1
so whats your problem?....what happened to the other side?...
you tell me. your the one thats delusional
Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:
who the hell are you talking about?...
after reading this carefully, i believe that he's talking about you. are you that stupid?....i mean...just saying
after reading it carefully.....i dont believe he is.....i never said none of that shit about him....the only thing out of all that is bad mouthing him about the fucking rams....the rest? he has me mixed up with someone else....

there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1
i have been telling you the other side just a few posts ago...you dont remember?....are you delusional?....
see, thats the problem, you are in no position to tell me anything, #1...#2 anything you type is a LIE, because you just parrot the LIES....polly want a cracker?
did i type this or did you?...."try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1".....you said it....now you gave me one side...i gave you the other....so whats the problem?....

i have been telling you the other side just a few posts ago...you dont remember?....are you delusional?....
see, thats the problem, you are in no position to tell me anything, #1...#2 anything you type is a LIE, because you just parrot the LIES....polly want a cracker?
did i type this or did you?...."try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1".....you said it....now you gave me one side...i gave you the other....so whats the problem?....
its quite obvious that you are unable to comprehend my comment....go figure
you asked a question, i answered it like a demonRAT, giving my side, only.....you should have caught on.....not surprising

Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:
after reading this carefully, i believe that he's talking about you. are you that stupid?....i mean...just saying
after reading it carefully.....i dont believe he is.....i never said none of that shit about him....the only thing out of all that is bad mouthing him about the fucking rams....the rest? he has me mixed up with someone else....
i know he is not refering to me...there were only 3 people in this particular comment section....so...if its not me, or himself, can you figure out the answer?....no, you have already guessed wrong.....

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

View attachment 483547
According to their "about us" they're a haven for quacks, conspiracy theorists and every nut who youtube kicked off for violating their terms of use, including being knowingly false.

Here is my opinion and that is if you get it vaccine then expect possible complications and it will not last and if you don’t then that is your choice...

I believe the U.S. and the World need to understand the Vaccine is not perfected and many will still die...

So in my personal opinion this is a personal choice to be test subjects and some people will not and I can understand...

Don't forget about the depopulation agenda-
More as 120m Americans have already got the jab and according to the forme Pfizer's vice will die within two years
Typical. Just use a dull Buck knife and gidder did !

Don't forget about the depopulation agenda-
More as 120m Americans have already got the jab and according to the forme Pfizer's vice will die within two years
Typical. Just use a dull Buck knife and gidder did !
I can't understand why the doctors and nurses all got the shot, if it's going to kill them within two years. Even Trump got the shot.

See what a stupid fuck this retard is? :rofl: You knew perfectly well same as me I was talking about the moron but he did not.how anybody can be that stupid is beyond me.:rofl:

i know he is not refering to me...there were only 3 people in this particular comment section....so...if its not me, or himself, can you figure out the answer?....no, you have already guessed wrong.....
What a stupid fuck Harry is thst he cannot even figure out I was talking about him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I went out of my way this time to say his name sense he is such a retard he could not see I was talking about him last time.he is bed buddies with unkotore,one of the biggest lying whiney trolls of usmb who acts like a child and whines to the mods over every little tiny thing in the world,one juvenile liar who is in love with another juvenile liar.

He will lie and claim he never said any of that stuff but the problem with his lies is this place keeps records of your posts from the past so if he lies and says he did not say those things,let me know and I will post the link to prove his lies are true all the claims he made about me knowing my life what I do.

What a stupid fuck Harry is thst he cannot even figure out I was talking about him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I went out of my way this time to say his name sense he is such a retard he could not see I was talking about him last time.he is bed buddies with unkotore,one of the biggest lying whiney trolls of usmb who acts like a child and whines to the mods over every little tiny thing in the world,one juvenile liar who is in love with another juvenile liar.

He will lie and claim he never said any of that stuff but the problem with his lies is this place keeps records of your posts from the past so if he lies and says he did not say those things,let me know and I will post the link to prove his lies are true all the claims he made about me knowing my life what I do.
never said you watch the NFL every week numbnuts....you said, you were pissed at the rams and NFL for something and said you will no longer watch them....i said bullshit you watch them everytime they are on......smoke a bowl....calm down...go jerk off to a picture of georgia frontiere ....and then come back and talk....

Someone farted in here.:9:that means I have you on ignore and you are talking to yourself dumbass lover of unkotore.your lover who whines to the mods constantly like a baby does to his mommy.that’s your lover unkotore for ya.

ram guy.....go see Dr. Vinnie Boombatz...he can help you.....just dont start talking about the rams.....he lives in LA.....

never said you watch the NFL every week numbnuts....you said, you were pissed at the rams and NFL for something and said you will no longer watch them....i said bullshit you watch them everytime they are on......smoke a bowl....calm down...go jerk off to a picture of georgia frontiere ....and then come back and talk....
calm down...go jerk off to a picture of beijing xiden and kum-inme harris doing a 69

calm down...go jerk off to a picture of beijing xiden and kum-inme harris doing a 69
i cant jerk off to those pictures,,,,every time i get close enough your head gets in the way...

i cant jerk off to those pictures,,,,every time i get close enough your head gets in the way...
WRONG again, shit stain....thats your boy toys head...i dont hang with scumbag demonRATS

WRONG again, shit stain....thats your boy toys head...i dont hang with scumbag demonRATS
nope its you...when you shot your load on the picture you screamed....WHAT THE FUCK! 19x.....you looked pretty stupid too....

Forum List

Back