QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Ivanka Trump’s COVID Vaccine Photo

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021
This is so insane that I don't know what to say. Evidently the majority of Qanon followers are anti vaxxers. Depending on who you ask, the photo was staged, or it’s a message, or it’s proof she’s dead.

Some QAnon followers believe that Ivanka Trump has been executed by her father after she posted a picture of herself being given a vaccine.

This is just one of many conspiracy theories that exploded on QAnon channels after Trump posted a picture on Twitter of herself getting a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.

In her post, Ivanka captioned a photo of herself wearing a white T-shirt while a nurse injects the vaccine into her arm, “Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!”

Within hours, QAnon followers had come up with multiple wild allegations, including that the picture was a fake or had been doctored, that Trump’s crossed hands were a clear sign the photo was staged, or that the fact she didn’t specifically mention that she received the COVID-19 vaccine meant it was likely some other shot.

Several QAnon followers claimed on Telegram to have scanned the QR code that appears in one of the photos Trump posted on Twitter, returned a number that, when plugged into the DuckDuckGo search engine, returns the web address for the 8kun board that QAnon’s anonymous leader used to post updates.

snip

Other QAnon supporters were simply upset about Trump’s decision to take the vaccine.

“This disappoints me enormously,” Jordan Sather, one of the most influential QAnon followers wrote on his Telegram account.

But one QAnon adherent took things a bit further.

The QAnon promoter known only as GhostEzra, whose Telegram channel has almost 300,000 followers, wrote that “Ivanka got her shot, never once did it say vaccine. Big difference.”

For the uninitiated, this might sound like another claim that the photo is a fake. But GhostEzra’s followers know that saying someone “got their shot” is an old reference that means the person was an enemy of the QAnon effort to expose the deep state, and has been killed by former president Donald Trump and his team.

“Right, so was she executed?” one follower responds.

snip

“Why? How could Trump off his own daughter?” one follower wrote.

Lin Wood, one of the biggest QAnon influencers with over 800,000 followers on Telegram, who is currently seeking a GOP leadership role in South Carolina, had a more religious approach to his disinformation.

“I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine [because] from a spiritual viewpoint, I trust God’s promise of protection.”

This is so insane that I don't know what to say. Evidently the majority of Qanon followers are anti vaxxers. Depending on who you ask, the photo was staged, or it’s a message, or it’s proof she’s dead.

Some QAnon followers believe that Ivanka Trump has been executed by her father after she posted a picture of herself being given a vaccine.

This is just one of many conspiracy theories that exploded on QAnon channels after Trump posted a picture on Twitter of herself getting a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.

In her post, Ivanka captioned a photo of herself wearing a white T-shirt while a nurse injects the vaccine into her arm, “Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!”

Within hours, QAnon followers had come up with multiple wild allegations, including that the picture was a fake or had been doctored, that Trump’s crossed hands were a clear sign the photo was staged, or that the fact she didn’t specifically mention that she received the COVID-19 vaccine meant it was likely some other shot.

Several QAnon followers claimed on Telegram to have scanned the QR code that appears in one of the photos Trump posted on Twitter, returned a number that, when plugged into the DuckDuckGo search engine, returns the web address for the 8kun board that QAnon’s anonymous leader used to post updates.

snip

Other QAnon supporters were simply upset about Trump’s decision to take the vaccine.

“This disappoints me enormously,” Jordan Sather, one of the most influential QAnon followers wrote on his Telegram account.

The QAnon promoter known only as GhostEzra, whose Telegram channel has almost 300,000 followers, wrote that “Ivanka got her shot, never once did it say vaccine. Big difference.”

For the uninitiated, this might sound like another claim that the photo is a fake. But GhostEzra’s followers know that saying someone “got their shot” is an old reference that means the person was an enemy of the QAnon effort to expose the deep state, and has been killed by former president Donald Trump and his team.

snip

Lin Wood, one of the biggest QAnon influencers with over 800,000 followers on Telegram, who is currently seeking a GOP leadership role in South Carolina, had a more religious approach to his disinformation.

“I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine [because] from a spiritual viewpoint, I trust God’s promise of protection.”
When people die and go to heaven when they meet God they ask why God let them die from COVID? God answers, "Why didn't you take one of the fucking vaccines I sent you?"

For a group of people these bed wetters insist are nothing more than conspiracy nuts without any credibility, the libturds sure seem to hang on their every word.

Don't you think Qanon is funny?

Somebody named David Gilbert of "ViceNews" might be skilled at freaking out lefties because they freak out so easily but republicans really don't give a damn about whether or not the former president's family gets a freaking Covid vaccine shot.

Somebody named David Gilbert of "ViceNews" might be skilled at freaking out lefties because they freak out so easily but republicans really don't give a damn about whether or not the former president's family gets a freaking Covid vaccine shot.

LOLOL.. This is Qanon not David Gilbert.

Awww... Have fun in your little Q thread. How many does this make for you lefties? Few hundred?

snip

snip

A lefty here gave me a link to a 3 part series about Q. If Slade3200 is still posting here, maybe he can give you the link that he gave me. You should really learn more about Q if you are going to be focusing threads on this obsolete topic.

Awww... Have fun in your little Q thread. How many does this make for you lefties? Few hundred?

But others were confused, pointing out that Ivanka Trump was always viewed positively by the QAnon community.

Others pointed out that her statement about vaccines actually lines up with what Trump himself said earlier this week about the efficacy of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

"Her post aligns with Trump’s recent statement about the 'wonderful vaccines' ...very confused," another follower wrote.

The majority of QAnon followers are also anti-vaxxers, and have been among the biggest spreaders of vaccine misinformation online. Their main claim is that the vaccine rollout is part of a deep state-orchestrated effort to control the population.

snip

snip

WYEHO?

LOLOL.. This is Qanon not David Gilbert.
Gilbert wrote the story and y'all lefties freaked out. You make my case whether you LOL or not.

But others were confused, pointing out that Ivanka Trump was always viewed positively by the QAnon community.

Others pointed out that her statement about vaccines actually lines up with what Trump himself said earlier this week about the efficacy of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

"Her post aligns with Trump’s recent statement about the 'wonderful vaccines' ...very confused," another follower wrote.

The majority of QAnon followers are also anti-vaxxers, and have been among the biggest spreaders of vaccine misinformation online. Their main claim is that the vaccine rollout is part of a deep state-orchestrated effort to control the population.

Yeah, that's the ticket... just keep repeating the same silly info no one gives credence but people like you.

LOL! Poor things.

snip

snip

WYEHO?

Dead or alive?

snip

snip

WYEHO?

Dead or alive?

Alive of course.

snip

snip

WYEHO?

Dead or alive?

Alive of course.

I had to ask cause I ain't right in the head.

Just an observation but it sure seems like the vast majority of QAnon threads here are started by the left not the right shows who actually thinks the group is relevant and who doesn't. Again I give you the only Q who really matters.
giphy-downsized-large[1].gif

Forum List

Back