Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING - Do Not Get the COVID Vaccine

there are also doctors around the world who are saying get it....
the ones that got a promise that they dont have to get it....
and so i am supposed to trust the ones you are talking about?....
i dont give 2 shits what you do.....
you dont?.....then why are you here trying to spread your bullshit?...
im correcting your-BULLSHIT

As I said,he EXCELS at bullshit. :thup:

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

Shut the fuck up yiu zombi troll bot. You are dead and you don't even know it. Your lies are killing people. You have blood on your hands- if you even have hands

Brand New Tube - Media Bias Fact Check
View attachment 481050View attachment 481051

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• In conclusion, Brand New Tube promotes tin-foil hat conspiracy theories and quackery-level pseudoscience. They completely lack credibility based on a lack of transparency and numerous failed fact checks.

Don't tell lies, according to WHO the mortality rate of Covid-1984 scamdemic is equal to common flu and not higher as 0,15%
You took the shill to school handing his ass to him on a platter
Baron is a zombie troll bot who does not know that he is dead, and you are letting him eat your brains for lunch

You a lil drinky?

We would like to further investigate Astrazeneca’s effect on the French genome.
There is more and more problem with this vaccine but the government to promote it not like the United States which to stop the Johnson and Johnson for a while France it continues as of nothing was wrong. Since the beginning of vaccination against Covid-19 in France, 23 cases of thrombosis and bleeding disorders potentially related to the administration of the vaccine AstraZeneca , out of more than 2.7 million injections, were reported to health authorities.

Vaccin AstraZeneca : trois questions sur les neuf nouveaux cas de thromboses recensés par l'ANSM
Even our own corrupt government has halted the j and j vaccine which hurts Mr pro vaccine Harry’s feelings of course,. :abgg2q.jpg:

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

Shut the fuck up yiu zombi troll bot. You are dead and you don't even know it. Your lies are killing people. You have blood on your hands- if you even have hands

Brand New Tube - Media Bias Fact Check
View attachment 481050View attachment 481051

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• In conclusion, Brand New Tube promotes tin-foil hat conspiracy theories and quackery-level pseudoscience. They completely lack credibility based on a lack of transparency and numerous failed fact checks.

Don't tell lies, according to WHO the mortality rate of Covid-1984 scamdemic is equal to common flu and not higher as 0,15%
You took the shill to school handing his ass to him on a platter
Baron is a zombie troll bot who does not know that he is dead, and you are letting him eat your brains for lunch

You a lil drinky?
Acid

This idiot is a fucking lying troll,he tries to tells me what I am doing in my life,for instance,even though I hated Reagan and have said thosands of times over the years the Bushs are evil warmonger monsters,apparently according to him,I don’t ever badmouth the republicans just cause I voted for trump, :cuckoo: then he tells me how I am living my life and says I watch NFL football every sunday,and here is the funniest kicker of them all,the ultimate comedy of his,he tells me I am eager to get the vaccine and have anappointment with my doctor,good thing he is running my life and telling me everything I am doing and knows all my moves for me directing my life for me isn’t it cause that’s all news to me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thank god for the ignore button,I only wished I had used it on him years ago instead of just recently.he’s clearly a senial babbling old man with Alzheimer’s on his last legs.
if you are talking about me you had better check your notes because i never told you any of that bullshit....

so what about your bullshit?...

As I said,he EXCELS at bullshit. :thup:
so do you ram guy.... :thup:

Hopefully these brave honest doctors have homes with guns, dogs, and plenty of ammo, because the Mossad wants them offed.

there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1

there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1
so whats your problem?....what happened to the other side?...

you tell me. your the one thats delusional

i have been telling you the other side just a few posts ago...you dont remember?....are you delusional?....

Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:

Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:
who the hell are you talking about?...

i have been telling you the other side just a few posts ago...you dont remember?....are you delusional?....
far from it.. are you able to do anything else but "parrot"?.......polly want a cracker?

He hated commas.

after reading this carefully, i believe that he's talking about you. are you that stupid?....i mean...just saying

see, thats the problem, you are in no position to tell me anything, #1...#2 anything you type is a LIE, because you just parrot the LIES....polly want a cracker?

Forum List

Back