Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progressive Hunter, I see you disagree with my last 2 posts.

Are you saying that you believe Jitsie when he claims to have emailed Karen Eisenhower (now known as Sarah) and she replied telling him that former President Dwight Eisenhower was, in fact, Jewish?? Really?

Are you saying that you believe Jitsie when he claims to have emailed Karen Eisenhower (now known as Sarah) and she replied telling him that former President Dwight Eisenhower was, in fact, Jewish?? Really?
I dont know enough to call him a liar,,do you???

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

Look at you! Posting links to research like a big boy!

Now this, for future reference, is an actual argument. Much more effective than the "you are attacking her because she is black" nonsense you were apparently copying from the leftists.

You’re the one attacking what she said you’re attacking a board-certified African-American doctor

Yes, I am. Any medical doctor who believes that demons cause illness deserves to be mocked and ridiculed. I stand by that.

But I absolutely reject your claim that I am attacking her because of her race.

So you can’t argue about her findings of the life-saving drug Trump discovered? You’re just attacking her personal views , of the voodoo that she practices in her culture.. Interesting

The link you posted suggests more studies on the effectiveness of the drug. I never said the drug didn't work. I questioned using her as anything more than a laughable example of rushing to put people in front of a camera.

As for cultural practices, does that include her claims that alien dna is being used in medical research? Or her claim that governments have been infiltrated by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans?

If her cultural practices include preaching that dream sex with demons causes gynecological illnesses, it shows her medical knowledge to be tainted. It is that simple. Ovarian cysts, endometriosis and other problems women have can be serious.

OK you’re just gonna continue to troll the black women.. troll somewhere else racist

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.

She ignored medical training treating Covid ? Link?

She ignored her medical training. You added the "covid". To my knowledge, she hasn't had any training concerning Covid-19. She is an ER doctor.

Lol she has no Covid training!? Haha A ER DOCTOR HAS NO COVID TRAINING!? Hahaha I’m just going to leave this right here hahaha Hahahahah hahahhha

Do you think they treat Covid-19 in the ER? They diagnose it, and then move them for treatment. Dr. Emmanuel specifically talks wbout how many days they take the drug. Do you think the patient stays in the ER that whole time?

Yea they move them right to elderly facilities. Lol God you might be the stupidest motherfu on here

Do you think they give multi-day treatments in the ER? Do you think they do anything but stabilize and move to another department?

If so, you just took the prize as Dumbass of the Board.

"just??"

Good point. It would be hard to beat the depth of dumbassery he achieved when he claim Dwight Eisenhower's daughter (or granddaughter) emailed him confirming that 34th president was, in fact, Jewish. "She said" they kept it hidden, but Ike was a Jew.

It’s what I was told by Sarah

LMAO!!! Sarah? When you posted it back in April her name was Karen.

If you are going to tell so many lies, you should at least keep track of what you say.

It’s the relationship that we have a nickname that me and the family call her

LMAO!!!! Jeez you are a lousy liar. You'd think, with as much practice as you have had, you would be better at it.

You are thinking that he should be as good as you?
High expectations for sure.

Oh? Care to actually point out any lies I have posted? I have posted Jitsie's lies numerous times. Especially the ones where he claimed I said something I did not. Feel free to post any lies I have told.

Or will you just go with "Everything you post is a lie." sort of nonsense?

Yes, I do. In addition to the lies he tells about himself, there have been dozens of times he posted claiming I said something I did not. He doesn't even try to cover it.

But what I asked you was whether or not you believe he emailed Karen Eisenhower and got a response from her telling him that Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish?

Yes, I do. In addition to the lies he tells about himself, there have been dozens of times he posted claiming I said something I did not. He doesn't even try to cover it.

But what I asked you was whether or not you believe he emailed Karen Eisenhower and got a response from her telling him that Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish?
like I said,,I dont know enough to call him a liar,,,what is it you know?? or is it your opinion??

All we have is her word since doctors have suggested that 40-90 people were in that sample and asked why the whole testing was not presented to the medical community for evaluation. She is full of shit. Gynecological problems
are caused by having sex with demons and witches, and a retail business selling potions? Get real
well there were other doctors if you read the OP. so that's incorrect.
Yes, there are some others. There always are.
then it isn't limited to just the lady doc. hmmmmmmmm all the anxiety from the demofks. she must have really scared the snot out of you demos.
I am not a Dem, and I am not a Trump supporter. No anxiety at all. Where did you get that from? Just don't believe in voodoo science.

Dewine tried to ban it in Ohio, but The People found out and started a Shit Storm and he had to change course. Half the people I know want Governor "Devine" removed from office because of his continual and unconstitutional mandates.

And now the latest. In Ohio you can't serve alcohol in a bar or restaurant past 10:00 PM now because little Hitler think people get too chummy after that time and won't follow his "social distancing" mandate which is Illegal and again Unconstitutional.

I heard 44 states quietly banned it, so you better check your state and if you find out they did this behind your back, you better stir up the shit like we did in Ohio, and get it reversed.

It does work, and it's Big Pharma that is against it, because it's super cheap and wildly available and they want an expensive vaccination program and have that mandatory, so they can rake taxpayers over the coals.

Don’t misinterpret the context of my conversation

like I said,,I dont know enough to call him a liar,,,what is it you know?? or is it your opinion??

Given that Eisenhower was baptized in the Presbyterian church, I have no reason to believe he was Jewish and simply hid it. Given the sentiments of the time, it would probably have cost him the election.

Context? You claim you emailed Karen Eisenhower to ask if Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish. Then you claim that she (or Sarah) said he was Jewish. Feel free to point out where I misinterpreted the context.

Given that Eisenhower was baptized in the Presbyterian church, I have no reason to believe he was Jewish and simply hid it. Given the sentiments of the time, it would probably have cost him the election.
so its your opinion,,,

Context? You claim you emailed Karen Eisenhower to ask if Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish. Then you claim that she (or Sarah) said he was Jewish. Feel free to point out where I misinterpreted the context.
I’m not gonna discuss my email with my good friend Sarah

so its your opinion,,,

It is factual that he was baptized in the Presbyterian church. It is factual that neither of his parents were Jewish.

So, without some evidence, there is no reason to assume he was Jewish.

Not what I asked, is it? You told me not to misinterpret the context of your conversation.

Not what I asked, is it? You told me not to misinterpret the context of your conversation.
Stick to the topic. If you want to discuss my personal correspondence with the king of the Jewish president Start a thread

so its your opinion,,,

It is factual that he was baptized in the Presbyterian church. It is factual that neither of his parents were Jewish.

So, without some evidence, there is no reason to assume he was Jewish.
that makes it your opinion,,,
for proof you would at least hav to know jits real name to know if he even knew them,,,

Stick to the topic. If you want to discuss my personal correspondence with the king of the Jewish president Start a thread

LMAO!! Like you stuck to the topic about Clinton and the FBI being in trouble over the Epstein debacle?

I am not a Dem, and I am not a Trump supporter. No anxiety at all. Where did you get that from? Just don't believe in voodoo science.
so the drug isn't real? it's voodoo? really? hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm. The doctor said that gynecological problems are caused by having sex with demons and witches, yes?
Is this someone who makes any sense to you? It is the same as believing what Trump says after all the lies he has told over the years.

Hmmmmmmm. The doctor said that gynecological problems are caused by having sex with demons and witches, yes?
Is this someone who makes any sense to you? It is the same as believing what Trump says after all the lies he has told over the years.
What’s that have to do with wuhan and the hydro drug exactly and 350 patients recovery ? That’s truly an odd path you walked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back