Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.
Not according to the paper you cited.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
Are you still trying to deny ppl life saving drugs? Sick
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

I trust data and studies more than people. The data shows it doesn't work.
Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
So people that claim HC saved their lives are lying?
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
So 6000 doctors and a Yale epidemiologist don’t look at data but you do lol
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mortality rate of COVID is falling, is it not?

And we can do that without the use of hydroxychloroquine?
Left wing docs need ppl to die.. or trump wins.. you all are sick..
It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
So everyone that conducted a negative study is lying?
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Think about that for a bit.
Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
Live .. 350 of 350 survived thanks to trump announcing this life saving drug
If you don't do anything for healthy people, they almost always survive.
What good is hydroxychloroquine if it doesn't work for people at risk of dying?
Great motivation to take care of your self.
You're missing the point.
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

^^^ Russian troll doesn't know how our government operates.

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo;
Well yes to say they are there to testify.. your troll game is off
Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...
Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

When you can't, folks here will see you're lying again.

giphy.gif
What’s at capital hill? Hehe haha hahha

So everyone who goes to Capital Hill is there to testify before Congress?

Show us one link that says those doctors were there to testify before Congress. Just one.
I think the doctors that just saved thousands of lives using hydroxychloroquine If they show up to capital hill Should have been asked to testify.. how many days since has it been since his press conference and Democrats have yet to call them in to testify, Democrats actually deleted all of their posts from social media..

Whether you think they SHOULD or not is irrelevant. They weren't there to testify before Congress. So get your story straight.
So why would you go to capital hill?

You think every person who goes to Capital Hill testifies before Congress. Surely even you are not that ignorant.

They held a press conference. That is it. There was no testifying before Congress. At least admit that.
You think they went there for the air!? Lol

I don't know why they went there. But they were NOT called to testify before Congress. So your claims that they were are bullshit.
lol well you go to capital hill to either work or make a testimony.. and democrats have yet to call
Them
In.. I wonder why
Idiot. Many people go there to vacation. Others to protest. Others to attend functions. You would have known that if you were American.
Wow.. they go there also to let lawmakers know hey
The drug works we are willing to testify under oath..

Were there hearings being held on Covid-19 treatments?

Or do you want Congress to stop what they are doing to listen to testimony from 6 doctors, just because they back what Trump says?

Congressional hearing have set ways that they work. Either you work with them or you stand outside and give a press conference.

So if these 6 doctors were not called to testify, they didn't go to Capital Hill to give testimony before Congress. You don't just show up and expect Congress to give you attention and time.
So they couldn’t be called in huh?

What about the experts that were already scheduled?
Are you serious? Do you have the IQ of earthworms Dick size

Yes, I am serious. Unless you can show that there were hearings taking place and that the people called to testify were far less qualified, you have no argument.

Were there hearings taking place that day?
Lol open the doors you sit down raise your hand and testify.. plan what? It’s a pandemic you ^%####

Right. They just reschedule everything to suit these doctors? No vetting process? No checking credentials? No security clearances?

Its funny that you seem panicked about the pandemic now. By the time these doctors showed up in DC, Trump had already started pushing to open schools. He was saying things are fine. The Covid-19 virus pandemic had been going for 5 months, and suddenly you want to stop Congress from doing their scheduled business to hear from these 6 doctors who were there for a publicity stunt?

#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards

It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...
Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

giphy.gif

Show us one link that says those doctors were there to testify before Congress. Just one.
I think the doctors that just saved thousands of lives using hydroxychloroquine If they show up to capital hill Should have been asked to testify.. how many days since has it been since his press conference and Democrats have yet to call them in to testify, Democrats actually deleted all of their posts from social media..

Whether you think they SHOULD or not is irrelevant. They weren't there to testify before Congress. So get your story straight.

You think every person who goes to Capital Hill testifies before Congress. Surely even you are not that ignorant.

They held a press conference. That is it. There was no testifying before Congress. At least admit that.

I don't know why they went there. But they were NOT called to testify before Congress. So your claims that they were are bullshit.
lol well you go to capital hill to either work or make a testimony.. and democrats have yet to call
Them
In.. I wonder why
Idiot. Many people go there to vacation. Others to protest. Others to attend functions. You would have known that if you were American.

Or do you want Congress to stop what they are doing to listen to testimony from 6 doctors, just because they back what Trump says?

Congressional hearing have set ways that they work. Either you work with them or you stand outside and give a press conference.

So if these 6 doctors were not called to testify, they didn't go to Capital Hill to give testimony before Congress. You don't just show up and expect Congress to give you attention and time.

I can't see that Congress was holding hearings the day that the doctors held their press conference. Were there hearings being held?

You are the one that claimed they were there to testify before Congress. Do you have a link to the hearings being held? Or are you just trying to manufacture a situation?
It’s a F pandemic.. wtf is wrong with you

No shit, Sherlock. But you claim they were there to testify before Congress. Were congressional hearings being held that day?
Were they in congress ? Well we have Congress man lol open the doors sit down and let’s hear it.. that is if democrats cared

None of the politicians in Washington cared before then. Why start now? Trump held huge rallies without masks. But Congress should stop and hold unplanned hearings?

But that is not really relevant. You claimed these 6 doctors were there to testify before Congress. You don't just walk in and demand that the highest legislative body in the nation stop what its doing to listen to these people.

Were there hearings scheduled?

She’s one of America’s front line doctors who treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxyC, If you watch the video there’s 20 other Frontline doctors 100% of their patients were cured because of the drug Trump discovered
She’s nothing of the sort, and she’s done nothing of the sort. And Trump didn’t discover hydroxy.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Go suck some demon dick, you unbelievably retarded son of a bitch.
Ok troll

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

I can't see that Congress was holding hearings the day that the doctors held their press conference. Were there hearings being held?

You are the one that claimed they were there to testify before Congress. Do you have a link to the hearings being held? Or are you just trying to manufacture a situation?

No shit, Sherlock. But you claim they were there to testify before Congress. Were congressional hearings being held that day?
Were they in congress ? Well we have Congress man lol open the doors sit down and let’s hear it.. that is if democrats cared

None of the politicians in Washington cared before then. Why start now? Trump held huge rallies without masks. But Congress should stop and hold unplanned hearings?

But that is not really relevant. You claimed these 6 doctors were there to testify before Congress. You don't just walk in and demand that the highest legislative body in the nation stop what its doing to listen to these people.

Sorry I think Congress should do there job and call in ppl there to testify on the hill, on a life saving drug. Call me crazy.. I know you are a swamp thing and want ppl to die. Got cha

She’s one of America’s front line doctors who treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxyC, If you watch the video there’s 20 other Frontline doctors 100% of their patients were cured because of the drug Trump discovered
She’s nothing of the sort, and she’s done nothing of the sort. And Trump didn’t discover hydroxy.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Go suck some demon dick, you unbelievably retarded son of a bitch.
Ok troll
Stfu you stupid piece of shit. You don’t know shit. You’ll never know shit. And you’ll never be anything more than shit.

You’re taking the word of a “doctor” who believes in alien DNA, demon sperm and god knows what else. And just because Trump tweeted her, you’re all over it. You are the definition of a cultist. You’re also the dumbest motherfucker on this entire site. Yikes

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Sorry I think Congress should do there job and call in ppl there to testify on the hill, on a life saving drug. Call me crazy.. I know you are a swamp thing and want ppl to die. Got cha

You want to complain because you said they were there to testify, and there were no hearings. Before this thread you didn't seem worried about Covid-19. But 6 doctors (some with questionable credentials) decide to hold a press conference and suddenly the world should stop.

You are just a troll and a drama queen. Give it up. Your batshit crazy doctor didn't get to speak before congress. Neither did your Bitcoin dealer with a medical degree.

and there were no hearings
Ok well sorry to B of an inconvenience to you Democrats but I want to come on in and have a seat and answer a couple questions we’re kind of in a pandemic people are dying. Lol hahahahaha you lefties are so useless

Ok well sorry to B of an inconvenience to you Democrats but I want to come on in and have a seat and answer a couple questions we’re kind of in a pandemic people are dying. Lol hahahahaha you lefties are so useless

You are such a poor troll. No, Congress does not just allow random people to walk in and testify when there are no hearings taking place.

People have BEEN dying for months. Now a few doctors show up making claims that go against current research and you demand that Congress stop what they are doing to hear them? Not how it works, troll.

You are such a poor troll. No, Congress does not just allow random people to walk in and testify when there are no hearings taking place.

People have BEEN dying for months. Now a few doctors show up making claims that go against current research and you demand that Congress stop what they are doing to hear them? Not how it works, troll.
I disagree .. I think when front line docs that saved lives using a drug show up on your front door you say come in that’s their job.. again your a swamp creature . I’m new school and I would have Desperately want to hear them

Last edited:

I disagree .. I think when front line docs that saved lives using a drug show up on your front door you say come in that’s there job.. again your a swamp created. I’m new school and I would have Desperately want to hear them

You are not new school. You are just desperately trying troll.

Its funny that you think Congress should stop whatever they are doing and invite these doctors in to testify, without vetting them or verifying the truth of what they say. And the reason you are saying this is because "...we're kind of in a pandemic people are dying.".

You say that now. But what have you said before?

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29
“Kids got sick.. so shut down schools? Huh”

6/22/2020 Post #971
“Many ppl have covid and it has absolutely no effect,, we are a free country we know the stakes.”

7/27/2020Post #235
“…they keep passing welfare for the Covid hoax..”

So obviously it was a hoax when over 100,000 people had died. But suddenly, it is an emergency and you expect Congress to hold hearings, without preparation, just because these 6 doctors show up on their doorstep uninvited?

You are just trolling. Why not admit that the 6 doctors were not there to testify before Congress, since there were no hearings being held and there was nothing scheduled for them to be heard?

I disagree .. I think when front line docs that saved lives using a drug show up on your front door you say come in that’s there job.. again your a swamp created. I’m new school and I would have Desperately want to hear them

Its funny that you think Congress should stop whatever they are doing and invite these doctors in to testify, without vetting them or verifying the truth of what they say. And the reason you are saying this is because "...we're kind of in a pandemic people are dying.".

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971
“Many ppl have covid and it has absolutely no effect,, we are a free country we know the stakes.”

7/27/2020Post #235

So obviously it was a hoax when over 100,000 people had died. But suddenly, it is an emergency and you expect Congress to hold hearings, without preparation, just because these 6 doctors show up on their doorstep uninvited?

You are just trolling. Why not admit that the 6 doctors were not there to testify before Congress, since there were no hearings being held and there was nothing scheduled for them to be heard?
It is a hoax but I think we should listen to docs that can help. 99% recover.. but let’s help the small few .. I want my city back open, Let’s stop politicizing this Democrats calling it a huge problem salt have the doctors that showed up to capitol hill testify

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971

7/27/2020Post #235

It is a hoax but I think we should listen to docs that can help. 99% recover.. but let’s help the small few .. I want my city back open, Let’s stop politicizing this Democrats calling it a huge problem salt have the doctors that showed up to capitol hill testify

LMAO!!

First it is a hoax, and now it is a fucking pandemic and Congress should stop what they are doing to listen to people who have not been vetted about information that has not been verified.

You are such a troll.

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971

7/27/2020Post #235

LMAO!!

First it is a hoax, and now it is a fucking pandemic and Congress should stop what they are doing to listen to people who have not been vetted about information that has not been verified.

You are such a troll.
They brought data with them. Lol wtf are you talking about .. they are front line docs.. still it’s been weeks how come they haven’t been called to testify,, if they lie you can put them in jail they will never be able to practice medicine again in America.. Why are the Democrats moving so slow

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971

7/27/2020Post #235

LMAO!!

You are such a troll.
They brought data with them. Lol wtf are you talking about .. they are front line docs.. still it’s been weeks how come they haven’t been called to testify,, if they lie you can put them in jail they will never be able to practice medicine again in America.. Why are the Democrats moving so slow

I don't know. Maybe they found out one of the doctors hasn't seen a patient in a couple of years, and has been making his money dealing in Bitcoin? But if you want to call that a "front line doc"....

Or maybe they found out one of the medical doctors ignores actual medicine and believes gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons? (besides, doesn't that crackpot believe many of the members of Congress are actually reptiloids disguised as humans?)

Or maybe they want to hear from actual doctors who specialize in viral epidemiology?

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971

7/27/2020Post #235

LMAO!!

You are such a troll.

I don't know. Maybe they found out one of the doctors hasn't seen a patient in a couple of years, and has been making his money dealing in Bitcoin? But if you want to call that a "front line doc"....

Or maybe they found out one of the medical doctors ignores actual medicine and believes gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons? (besides, doesn't that crackpot believe many of the members of Congress are actually reptiloids disguised as humans?)

Or maybe they want to hear from actual doctors who specialize in viral epidemiology?
Cool story

7/19/2020 Post #19
“Hell no fcuk your hoax”

8/9/2020 Post #29

6/22/2020 Post #971

7/27/2020Post #235

LMAO!!

You are such a troll.

Cool story

Huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why
I'm still waiting for you to quote them saying they are willing to testify under oath. Sadly, it seems all you do here is lie.

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

They weren't.

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

What about the experts that were already scheduled?
Are you serious? Do you have the IQ of earthworms Dick size

Yes, I am serious. Unless you can show that there were hearings taking place and that the people called to testify were far less qualified, you have no argument.

Were there hearings taking place that day?
Lol open the doors you sit down raise your hand and testify.. plan what? It’s a pandemic you ^%####
Russian troll, do some research and learn how our Congress functions. You can't just walk in uninvited and demand Congress questions you under oath. You have to be called by Congress. Congress sets their schedule, not others who want Congress' time. Don't they teach you anything in Mockba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back