Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you don’t know who? Lol
So is anyone allowed to see the survey or not? Why keep it a secret?
Who’s keeping it a secret do a survey lol
You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
Fine! Here you go hehehe COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
Well yes doctors 6,000 participated in that study hehehebe
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
than the others had political leanings.. I’d say it’s pretty Affective
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

And this was in April when there was next to no data?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.

You lied.
6,227 surveyed 37% said it worked 32% said nothing

6200 weren’t asked that particular question

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective,

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

And this is from April before we knew much about treatment.

You claimed that all 6000 said it worked. You lied.
Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob
Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.
I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.
6000 doctors weren’t surveyed? Huh
They were! Did all of them say that hydroxychloroquine worked?
They can’t democrats are taking away doctors licenses, and silencing them on social media.
In April?
Looks like
It
Are you just lying again?
I know for a fact doctors have lost their license and Democrats have silenced black doctor for saying a drug worked.. Of course they are scared
Who lost their license in April because they said hydroxychloroquine worked?
Google it.. you gotta accept trump discovered the drug that is saving lives.. stop with your crazy talk.. it works.. and you know democrats silenced doctors.. your not going to win the election.. your a loser..
I thought you said you knew it for a fact.

I don’t accept things that aren’t proven by science. Trump saying it works is not scientific proof.
Well keep losing elections loser haha
He will as long as folks like you stop caring about reality and only believe Trump.

But that doesn’t have anything to do with what’s for COVID. Science doesn’t care if you won an election.
No I Believe doctors , and epidemiologists for Yale.. they say it does work. View attachment 373445
What about all the doctors who say it doesn’t work? Why don’t you believe them?
America ignores left wingers opinions you can’t win elections
Then why is Nancy Pelosi speaker of the house?
Cheating
So you think she should be removed from her office?
I think all democrats should be removed you don’t all factions in black communities, you don’t allow free thinkers, ( shut down free speech rally Boston) you destroyed urban education, you destroyed the black family, your buring down government building. You got to go
Ah. So you’re plotting a coup.

You must have missed his claims he was starting coup in Boston. It was absolutely hilarious. He even said he was talking to President Trump about using the US Marine Corp Reservists. Great fun.

You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.

You lied.

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob
Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.
I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.
They can’t democrats are taking away doctors licenses, and silencing them on social media.
In April?
Looks like
It
I know for a fact doctors have lost their license and Democrats have silenced black doctor for saying a drug worked.. Of course they are scared
Google it.. you gotta accept trump discovered the drug that is saving lives.. stop with your crazy talk.. it works.. and you know democrats silenced doctors.. your not going to win the election.. your a loser..

I don’t accept things that aren’t proven by science. Trump saying it works is not scientific proof.
He will as long as folks like you stop caring about reality and only believe Trump.

But that doesn’t have anything to do with what’s for COVID. Science doesn’t care if you won an election.
No I Believe doctors , and epidemiologists for Yale.. they say it does work. View attachment 373445
Cheating
I think all democrats should be removed you don’t all factions in black communities, you don’t allow free thinkers, ( shut down free speech rally Boston) you destroyed urban education, you destroyed the black family, your buring down government building. You got to go
Well you guys can’t win elections so
We did. Lots of then. You can’t accept it so you’re committing treason.
Good luck

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
In April?
Looks like
It

Cheating

You must have missed his claims he was starting coup in Boston. It was absolutely hilarious. He even said he was talking to President Trump about using the US Marine Corp Reservists. Great fun.
Yeah; this guys hilarious.

#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.
Not according to the paper you cited.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
Are you still trying to deny ppl life saving drugs? Sick
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

I trust data and studies more than people. The data shows it doesn't work.
Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
So people that claim HC saved their lives are lying?
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
So 6000 doctors and a Yale epidemiologist don’t look at data but you do lol
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mortality rate of COVID is falling, is it not?

And we can do that without the use of hydroxychloroquine?
Left wing docs need ppl to die.. or trump wins.. you all are sick..
It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
So everyone that conducted a negative study is lying?
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Think about that for a bit.
Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
Live .. 350 of 350 survived thanks to trump announcing this life saving drug
If you don't do anything for healthy people, they almost always survive.
What good is hydroxychloroquine if it doesn't work for people at risk of dying?
Great motivation to take care of your self.
You're missing the point.
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

^^^ Russian troll doesn't know how our government operates.

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo;
Well yes to say they are there to testify.. your troll game is off
Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...
Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

When you can't, folks here will see you're lying again.

giphy.gif
What’s at capital hill? Hehe haha hahha

So everyone who goes to Capital Hill is there to testify before Congress?

Show us one link that says those doctors were there to testify before Congress. Just one.
I think the doctors that just saved thousands of lives using hydroxychloroquine If they show up to capital hill Should have been asked to testify.. how many days since has it been since his press conference and Democrats have yet to call them in to testify, Democrats actually deleted all of their posts from social media..

Whether you think they SHOULD or not is irrelevant. They weren't there to testify before Congress. So get your story straight.
So why would you go to capital hill?

You think every person who goes to Capital Hill testifies before Congress. Surely even you are not that ignorant.

They held a press conference. That is it. There was no testifying before Congress. At least admit that.
You think they went there for the air!? Lol

I don't know why they went there. But they were NOT called to testify before Congress. So your claims that they were are bullshit.
lol well you go to capital hill to either work or make a testimony.. and democrats have yet to call
Them
In.. I wonder why
Idiot. Many people go there to vacation. Others to protest. Others to attend functions. You would have known that if you were American.

#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

You keep saying 6,000 doctors. But the only link you have provided said 2,171 doctors were surveyed and 37% said the drug worked.

37% of 2,171 is 803 doctors. 803 is a long way from 6,000. And there is no information about the conditions, severity of illness or other factors.
Cool story

Story? It is just simple math. Maybe you would have been better posting "Huh?".
Are you saying the block woman is a liar?

Did I say that?

And are you saying she is incapable of lying because she is a black woman? (Or block woman?)
You tell me racist

Liar. Not a single thing I have posted is racist.
That’s not how I see it.. why are you questioning her .. trump calls a black media lady a lair and you call him a racist
It's been explained to you repeatedly why many question her. For starters, she's refusing to release any related data to support her claims. Then you have the fact that believes reptilian humanoids control our government and cysts are formed by having sex in dreams with demons, among other various bizarre fantasies.

The only one talking about her race ... is you. That make you the racist.

Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards

It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...
Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

giphy.gif

Show us one link that says those doctors were there to testify before Congress. Just one.
I think the doctors that just saved thousands of lives using hydroxychloroquine If they show up to capital hill Should have been asked to testify.. how many days since has it been since his press conference and Democrats have yet to call them in to testify, Democrats actually deleted all of their posts from social media..

Whether you think they SHOULD or not is irrelevant. They weren't there to testify before Congress. So get your story straight.

You think every person who goes to Capital Hill testifies before Congress. Surely even you are not that ignorant.

They held a press conference. That is it. There was no testifying before Congress. At least admit that.

I don't know why they went there. But they were NOT called to testify before Congress. So your claims that they were are bullshit.
lol well you go to capital hill to either work or make a testimony.. and democrats have yet to call
Them
In.. I wonder why
Idiot. Many people go there to vacation. Others to protest. Others to attend functions. You would have known that if you were American.
Wow.. they go there also to let lawmakers know hey
The drug works we are willing to testify under oath..

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Were there hearings being held on Covid-19 treatments?

Or do you want Congress to stop what they are doing to listen to testimony from 6 doctors, just because they back what Trump says?

Congressional hearing have set ways that they work. Either you work with them or you stand outside and give a press conference.

So if these 6 doctors were not called to testify, they didn't go to Capital Hill to give testimony before Congress. You don't just show up and expect Congress to give you attention and time.

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Or do you want Congress to stop what they are doing to listen to testimony from 6 doctors, just because they back what Trump says?

Congressional hearing have set ways that they work. Either you work with them or you stand outside and give a press conference.

So if these 6 doctors were not called to testify, they didn't go to Capital Hill to give testimony before Congress. You don't just show up and expect Congress to give you attention and time.
So they couldn’t be called in huh?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

What about the experts that were already scheduled?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

I can't see that Congress was holding hearings the day that the doctors held their press conference. Were there hearings being held?

You are the one that claimed they were there to testify before Congress. Do you have a link to the hearings being held? Or are you just trying to manufacture a situation?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Are you serious? Do you have the IQ of earthworms Dick size

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

I can't see that Congress was holding hearings the day that the doctors held their press conference. Were there hearings being held?

You are the one that claimed they were there to testify before Congress. Do you have a link to the hearings being held? Or are you just trying to manufacture a situation?
It’s a F pandemic.. wtf is wrong with you

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Yes, I am serious. Unless you can show that there were hearings taking place and that the people called to testify were far less qualified, you have no argument.

Were there hearings taking place that day?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

No shit, Sherlock. But you claim they were there to testify before Congress. Were congressional hearings being held that day?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

Yes, I am serious. Unless you can show that there were hearings taking place and that the people called to testify were far less qualified, you have no argument.

Were there hearings taking place that day?
Lol open the doors you sit down raise your hand and testify.. plan what? It’s a pandemic you ^%####

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif

Them
In.. I wonder why

No shit, Sherlock. But you claim they were there to testify before Congress. Were congressional hearings being held that day?
Were they in congress ? Well we have Congress man lol open the doors sit down and let’s hear it.. that is if democrats cared

She’s one of America’s front line doctors who treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxyC, If you watch the video there’s 20 other Frontline doctors 100% of their patients were cured because of the drug Trump discovered
She’s nothing of the sort, and she’s done nothing of the sort. And Trump didn’t discover hydroxy.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Go suck some demon dick, you unbelievably retarded son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back