Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Frankenstein said: Have all the sex you want but understand the consequences of your actions frnknstn.23.11.16 #712

ding said: They are choosing to end the life of a living human being. That human being is a one of a kind and will never ever be replicated. dvng.23.10.18 #8

What are the consequences to you two sanctimonious Republican political operatives Saint Ding and Saint Frankenstein if a woman ends the development of a never conscious one of a kind living human being created and sustained by her body soul and mind as in not your body or life?

nf.23.11.16 #721

This thread has become a complete USMB Shitshow™.

But the win goes to JoeB (despite his not knowing about miscarriage memorials).

Where he gets the energy to do this, I have no idea.

This thread has become a complete USMB Shitshow™.

What are the consequences to you if a woman ends the development of a never conscious one of a kind living human being created and sustained by her body soul and mind as in it is not your body or life or business?

nf.23.11.17 #724 to mntrt.23.11.17 #722

Last edited:
What are the consequences to you if a woman ends the development of a never conscious one of a kind living human being created and sustained by her body soul and mind as in it is not your body or life or business?

nf.23.11.17 #724

Not really a valid question. If someone murders someone on the other side of the country and I know none of them, there are no consequences to me.

Not really a valid question. If someone murders someone on the other side of the country and I know none of them, there are no consequences to me.

asked and answered see bold:

Frankeneinstein said: ..what harm does it do to non involved individuals and/or society?.....frnknvstn.23.09.30 #42

NotfooledbyW said: I have been asked and provided many answers to your question Saint Frankeneinstein in several

All those who desire to force full term gestation on women and who’ve asked this question of others - stay tuned. • •• • It’s why we Americans of sound mind and industrious bodies give our consent to be governed by ourselves in the first place. • ••• • There must be deterrence against all crimes involving two or more postpartum individuals so that all law abiding individuals can live and propagate and multiply (if desired) in an ordered society. • •••• • There is no direct harm to uninvolved persons when murder is committed against a postpartum individual. The harm though comes to every postpartum individual if a cold blooded murderer is not apprehended and convicted and have his/her liberty based on consent to be governed taken away. It’s deterrence of all crimes that protects, when it can, all our liberties from birth until death. nf.23.11.03 #1

nf.23.11.17 #726 to pknopp.23.11.17 #725

Last edited:
Unless the man is extended the same rights, this will not end.
GIVE IT UP Saint Heynorm - your campaign to save baby fetus is a political nightmare for Republicans. But your campaign to glorify deadbeat dads must be the fucking losingest farce of an argument of all time.

GIVE IT UP Saint Heynorm - your campaign to save baby fetus is a political nightmare for Republicans. But your campaign to glorify deadbeat dads must be the fucking losingest farce of an argument of all time.

Why? Men are not granted the same rights as women. Justification?

Okay, and if she decides she wants an abortion, that's her choice.
B.S as the human inside her is the one being murdered. She mad her choice when she decided to have sex. Then there is the issue of unequal protection under the law for fathers. As a Christian man I struggle with allowing any abortion , I could libe with Actual medical emergencies, rape or incest, never just for convenience .

You seem pretty emotional saint notfooledbyW over a clump of valueless cells.

B.S as the human inside her is the one being murdered. She mad her choice when she decided to have sex. Then there is the issue of unequal protection under the law for fathers. As a Christian man I struggle with allowing any abortion , I could libe with Actual medical emergencies, rape or incest, never just for convenience .

Your sputtering response is amusing, but let's break it down.

The law does not recognize a fetus as a person. If they did, it would create a huge amount of problems that have nothing to do with abortion. Some places would have to ban pregnant women because of potential pre-natal risk, every miscarriage would have to be investigated as a homicide, etc.

The protection of fathers isn't an issue. They aren't the ones who get pregnant.

As for the exception you are willing to "allow", (how nice of you, but none of your fucking business) you are being a bit hypocritical. We don't put children to death for the crimes of their fathers. We don't chop up people for transplant organs to save someone who is more worthy. (Although if we did do that to prisoners like the Chinese do, I bet the crime rate would go down!) If you accept that a fetus really, really is a person, then you can't support any exceptions.

I have a question. If the soul of the Baby is paramount, why is the souls of a child conceived by Rape or Incest worth less to you? Wouldn’t a true believer consider that part of God’s Plan?

Your sputtering response is amusing, but let's break it down.

The law does not recognize a fetus as a person. If they did, it would create a huge amount of problems that have nothing to do with abortion. Some places would have to ban pregnant women because of potential pre-natal risk, every miscarriage would have to be investigated as a homicide, etc.

The protection of fathers isn't an issue. They aren't the ones who get pregnant.

As for the exception you are willing to "allow", (how nice of you, but none of your fucking business) you are being a bit hypocritical. We don't put children to death for the crimes of their fathers. We don't chop up people for transplant organs to save someone who is more worthy. (Although if we did do that to prisoners like the Chinese do, I bet the crime rate would go down!) If you accept that a fetus really, really is a person, then you can't support any exceptions.
But then we aren't talking about miscarriage, we are talking about irresponsibility, and then murder!
The fact that the child is equally the fathers means he should get equal protection under the law for his rights, you guys want to play the game but have the field uneven so up your you smarmy bastard.
As I said I would have no abortions, but was willing to make an exception because I knew what your barbaqric arse would say, ghoul!

I have a question. If the soul of the Baby is paramount, why is the souls of a child conceived by Rape or Incest worth less to you? Wouldn’t a true believer consider that part of God’s Plan?
Yeah that was so I could get the response I got, I am against all abortions! I believe all of those lives have purpose

Frankenstein said: Have all the sex you want but understand the consequences of your actions frnknstn.23.11.16 #712

ding said: They are choosing to end the life of a living human being. That human being is a one of a kind and will never ever be replicated. dvng.23.10.18 #8

What are the consequences to you two sanctimonious Republican political operatives Saint Ding and Saint Frankenstein if a woman ends the development of a never conscious one of a kind living human being created and sustained by her body soul and mind as in not your body or life?

nf.23.11.16 #721
She would birth the child and take care of the child! Not much of a consequence huh, being responsible for your actions

Frankenstein said: B.S as the human inside her is the one being murdered. frnknstn.23.11.17 #730

Ray From Cleveland said: “Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.” rvyfc.23.09.06 #792 ?

Saint Rayfromcleveland is a Republican who has no interest in appeasing white Christian angry males like Saint Frankenstein who is deep into the Saving Baby Fetus Republican Cult.,

Saint Ray is more concerned that his own babies can grow up to be cowboys, even urban cowboys, and will be able to play with real guns and pretend assault rifles when they grow up.

Thus we have the Great GOP Rift where soon the 2ndAmender Confederates will become sick and tired of losing election after election because Confederate Christians drive women and the men who respect them as equals from Republican affiliation over the absurd and futile agenda of saving baby fetus by banning access to a medical procedure women want to keep available nationwide.

nf.23.11.17 #737

Last edited:
Yeah that was so I could get the response I got, I am against all abortions! I believe all of those lives have purpose

So you are willing to bear false witness to deceive a person and prove a theoretical point? I’ve never understood such a theory. Why do you have to lie to try and get a point or a goal?

So you are willing to bear false witness to deceive a person and prove a theoretical point? I’ve never understood such a theory. Why do you have to lie to try and get a point or a goal?
Because they tell on themselves, I bore no false witness. I have been bacvk and forth on the issue of rape incest and medical emergencies, based on the fact that it is 3% of all abortions. If you allow for just those things, rape, medical emergencies, and incest claims would simply go up falsely.

She would birth the child and take care of the child!
I asked what consequence is it to you because as Saint Ray From Cleveland said: It’s none of your business what her consequences are and Saint Ray is a Republican who lives in a state where women want their liberty and don’t want angry white extremist Christian sticking your nose into their uterus’s business.

The Great GOP Rift is well on the way.

nf.23.11.17 #740 to frnknstn.23.11.17

Forum List

Back