Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

It doesn't feel pain when being cut up? Babies in the womb feel pain at 15 weeks and most likely before
Actually, evidence is more like 20 weeks, and only 1% of abortions are performed after 20 weeks, usually because the fetus is horrifically deformed.

The second amendment is about militias AND the people's RKBA. commas mean things.
If I am allowed to own arms as a right, why can't I own a howitzer loaded with a weaponized anthrax shell?

I know even though at conception they are fully human! If you really want to get them riled up ask them why fathers do not get equal protection under the law

Nope. You aren't human until you are born. That's why we don't count fetuses in the Census and you can't claim your fetus as a tax deduction. We don't have funerals for tampons.

Punish? you mean hold accountable for their actions!
No, I mean punish them. It just burns you these ladies are having sexy times and deciding not to have babies.

Actually, evidence is more like 20 weeks, and only 1% of abortions are performed after 20 weeks, usually because the fetus is horrifically deformed.

If I am allowed to own arms as a right, why can't I own a howitzer loaded with a weaponized anthrax shell?

Nope. You aren't human until you are born. That's why we don't count fetuses in the Census and you can't claim your fetus as a tax deduction. We don't have funerals for tampons.

No, I mean punish them. It just burns you these ladies are having sexy times and deciding not to have babies.

argumentum ad absurdum. of course limits can be set, and a howitzer is artillery anyway, not an "arm"

You are a human as a fetus, because you can't be anything else. Homo Sapiens.

He doesn't care about that, because they're “not human” yet.

Here's what I care about.

If a woman has to get a third-trimester abortion, it is a tragedy. She wanted this baby. She probably decorated a nursery and picked out baby names. And then the doctor informs her that the fetus has Spina Bifida, or Brittle Bone disease, or Down Syndrome, or some other problem that will make their lives miserable, bankrupt the family, and cause all sorts of problems.

The last thing they need is some religious fanatics sticking their nose into this tragedy and say, "This is God's Will".

Then why don't we have funerals for miscarriages?

Some people have things very similar to them. And if ceremonies are your only example, you don't really have one.

People are Human, Homo Sapiens. Fetuses are undeveloped Homo Sapiens, i.e. humans.

What are they, carrots?

RvW was bad law, poor ruling, gross judicial overreach, a direct infringement upon states rights. So let the states decide and move on, there are far more important issues before the country. Choice has become the principal detractor from unsustainable deficits, national debt, boarder and national security, not to mention erosion and decline of one’s standard of living. Unfortunately most people believe otherwise, which demonstrates how tolerant of the new normal they have become.

Have all the sex you want but understand the consequences of your actions

No offense.....but you sound like Mac.....
He's always pulling this crap.

I'm not siding with people who are undermining Democracy by voting with Democrats......too bad if that harelips every queer in DC or on USMB.

You're just playing word games, go fuck yourself, loser

Strange that you think that you can openly advocate the savage, cold-blooded murder of innocent children, and delusionally claim to be as moral as someone who opposes such murders.

Nice, looks like you have some gnarly dope, can I have a hot off your bong?

Staidhup said: RvW was bad law, poor ruling, gross judicial overreach, a direct infringement upon states rights. stdhp.23.11.16 #710 .I

Dobbs was a disastrous ruling for the Republican Party that funded and proselytized the white Christian extremist infringement on the privacy rights of a minority group of law abiding female gender individuals when they become pregnant and seek medical care.

States have no right to infringe upon the privacy rights of pregnant women seeking medical care that causes no harm that wouid ever justify state interest.

Now thanks to Dobbs a very significant majority of women know the Republican Party has zero respect for women when it comes to privacy and having autonomy over their own life.

You cannot sugarcoat the GOP/FUNDAGELICAL/DOBBS SHITSHOW against individual liberty for half the population.

What’s absurd is that you are actually trying Saint Staidup to put gobs of lipstick on that sanctimonious pig.

nf.23.11.16 #715 to stdhp.23.11.16 #710 .I

Last edited:
Trump doesn't like it if forced to make a stand on an issue that there's an actual compromise possible. Border? No compromise by either party. Budget. No compromise by either party. So on those issues, he can just rant about the dems, and his base is happy.

Leadership happens when the only way to solve a problem is an imperfect solution that very few will actally be overjoyed about.

THE WORST THING?

Really?

How about an asteroid the size of Rhode Island slamming into Texas? That would be also be bad for Republicans,

You're just playing word games, go fuck yourself, loser
:puhleeze: I'm just a realist.

asdsdfsf.gif

You're trying to bait people for some reason, troll.

raw.gif

Forum List

Back