Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

• Total voters
No, he didn't. He released a summary, and it even says that it's a summary of the call at the bottom of the first page.

And, I wish people would quit calling it a "transcript". Transcripts are word for word accurate, whereas summaries aren't.
It's not a summary, moron. The boilerplate at the bottom is that the transcript is not made from a recording and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. However, it's the most accurate record available.

Wrong. The most accurate record is on the classified server. All Trump has to do is declassify it, and release it.
He already has, dumbass.

Post 32 has a copy of the summary of the call that was released. It even says that it's not a verbatim transcript of the call. And, if it's not verbatim, it's not accurate. Look up verbatim yourself, I'm tired of teaching you.
How could anything typed as the discussion transpired be a verbatim transcript? The transcribers obviously left out sneezes and passages where Trump repeated himself or was at a loss for words. The didn't record every "uhm" and pause in the conversation.

You're such a desperate asshole.

Easy. They record the phone call (yes, they do do that, matter of fact, the recording is on the classified server), then they have typists put on headphones, and type out the conversation. How do I know this? I've had to do it before as a Personnelman in the Navy.

And, you're right, sneezes wouldn't be included, nor would coughs, but every word that was said, even when he repeated himself, would be recorded in a real transcript. But, it wasn't a transcript that was released, it was a summary.

Didn’t he release the actual call?

No, he didn't. He released a summary, and it even says that it's a summary of the call at the bottom of the first page.

And, I wish people would quit calling it a "transcript". Transcripts are word for word accurate, whereas summaries aren't.
It's not a summary, moron. The boilerplate at the bottom is that the transcript is not made from a recording and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. However, it's the most accurate record available.

Wrong. The most accurate record is on the classified server. All Trump has to do is declassify it, and release it.
He already has, dumbass.

Post 32 has a copy of the summary of the call that was released. It even says that it's not a verbatim transcript of the call. And, if it's not verbatim, it's not accurate. Look up verbatim yourself, I'm tired of teaching you.
Yeah, it doesn't record every time Trump repeated himself or cleared his throat.

He already has, dumbass.

How could anything typed as the discussion transpired be a verbatim transcript? The transcribers obviously left out sneezes and passages where Trump repeated himself or was at a loss for words. The didn't record every "uhm" and pause in the conversation.

You're such a desperate asshole.

Easy. They record the phone call (yes, they do do that, matter of fact, the recording is on the classified server), then they have typists put on headphones, and type out the conversation. How do I know this? I've had to do it before as a Personnelman in the Navy.

And, you're right, sneezes wouldn't be included, nor would coughs, but every word that was said, even when he repeated himself, would be recorded in a real transcript. But, it wasn't a transcript that was released, it was a summary.
Prove the phone call was recorded.

Why is the "original" transcript locked in a classified server? Releasing it could clear up the confusion. If Trump is going to read it publicly in a fireside chat - he should be reading from the ORIGINAL transcript - not from a partial summary. If Americans could see and hear the ORIGINAL transcript - they could make up their own minds as to whether they think it was a clear-cut quid pro quo.

White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?
Let’s release all of Obie’s calls at the same time. And from now on all presidential phone calls should be broadcast live and unfiltered.

That should work just fine.

He already has, dumbass.

Yeah, it doesn't record every time Trump repeated himself or cleared his throat.

Throat clearing, probably not. Repeating himself? Definitely would be included. I'm guessing you never had to do paperwork or make a transcript before. I have.

He already has, dumbass.

Throat clearing, probably not. Repeating himself? Definitely would be included. I'm guessing you never had to do paperwork or make a transcript before. I have.
No, I have never had to do a transcript.

Why is the "original" transcript locked in a classified server? Releasing it could clear up the confusion. If Trump is going to read it publicly in a fireside chat - he should be reading from the ORIGINAL transcript - not from a partial summary. If Americans could see and hear the ORIGINAL transcript - they could make up their own minds as to whether they think it was a clear-cut quid pro quo.

White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?
/—-/ It’s been released and when played backwards you can hear “Paul’s dead. Paul’s dead.”

sure conservatives have no problem with Trump re releasing the transcript !! and why we are at it if the transcript is different from what Schift read and lied about do you have a problem with charging Schift with treason against the United States of America for attempting to overthrow an election with lies ??

I'd prefer the audio of the phone call (though I suspect the audio would have missing spaces like Nixon's tapes).

There is no audio, you fucking moron.

How do you know? If there is/was, I suspect Trump's obsequious anti patriots (like you) would have deleted it or edited it.

sure conservatives have no problem with Trump re releasing the transcript !! and why we are at it if the transcript is different from what Schift read and lied about do you have a problem with charging Schift with treason against the United States of America for attempting to overthrow an election with lies ??

Treason? You have no clue when you post such a stupid comment.

He already has, dumbass.

So, you never have had to type a transcript, and from your posts, it's pretty apparent you didn't know what they were. Summaries don't have to be word for word, but transcripts are required to be accurate word for word, as quite often they are filed as official documents. So, do we agree that what was released was a summary and not a transcript?

Treason? You have no clue when you post such a stupid comment.
he lied in a congressional hearing when he read the transcript !!! he used the lie to legitimize moving forward with impeachment [removing a duly elected president ] with A FALSE STATEMENT ! Or are you trying to say that shift read the actual transcript word for word ....and what in the Ukraine transcript is illegal ??? it never said do what we want or we will not give aide to the Ukraine !!! or is asking a country to look into corruption illegal now !

Last edited:
Trump isn't above the law. Liberal Democrats think they are, or they re-write the law to fit their needs. Sanctuary cities for instance. Federal laws. Say sex crimes,drug smuggling, auto theft, States and the feds are in line. Immigration laws are OK to ignore now? So local Democrats can collude with international groups to ignore FEDERAL immigration law. So States and democrats that choose to violate immigration law without consent of the people mind you, are ABOVE the law? Lets hold Democrats to the same standard they hold Trump...

He already has, dumbass.

So, you never have had to type a transcript, and from your posts, it's pretty apparent you didn't know what they were. Summaries don't have to be word for word, but transcripts are required to be accurate word for word, as quite often they are filed as official documents. So, do we agree that what was released was a summary and not a transcript?
He already has, dumbass.

i would immigine that the most important aspects of the conversation were put into the Transcripts ..... and if Trump threatened the Ukraine with a do what i want or else it would have been recorded !!! and besides the Ukrainian president said their was no quid pro quo !!if the supposed victim and primary witness of a crime says there was no crime or wrong doing committed against them then the prosecution has no case !

We already have the original.

i would immigine that the most important aspects of the conversation were put into the Transcripts ..... and if Trump threatened the Ukraine with a do what i want or else it would have been recorded !!! and besides the Ukrainian president said their was no quid pro quo !!if the supposed victim and primary witness of a crime says there was no crime or wrong doing committed against them then the prosecution has no case !

Funny. What would you expect the Ukrainian president to say? What would you say if you were in a hot war with Russia - and desperately needed the funds that Congress appropriated.

Another fake thread title, fakely posed as a question while really asserting a fake narrative
Mods-worry about this more and ALL CAPS less.

We already have the original.

Please share it with us.

Forum List

Back