Do You Rely On Greta Thunberg?

pic479108-2616568.jpg
Would that be Klaus's one?

That so many of you, adult "men" should spend such effort assailing a young girl sickens me. I have to wonder if she found herself in a room with the lot of you, how safe would she be, physically? Aren't you all so proud of yourselves.

That so many of you, adult "men" should spend such effort assailing a young girl sickens me. I have to wonder if she found herself in a room with the lot of you, how safe would she be, physically? Aren't you all so proud of yourselves.
She's full of crap like you and she's 20 years old, hardly a girl. Plus, like you as well, all she knows is what someone else tells her. A fool in other words.

She's full of crap like you and she's 20 years old, hardly a girl. Plus, like you as well, all she knows is what someone else tells her. A fool in other words.
Do you believe any of that justifies the things you've said about her? How are you any different? What do you know that someone else didn't tell you?

I have to wonder if she found herself in a room with the lot of you, how safe would she be, physically?
I’d discuss actual climate data with her and explain how CO2 has never driven climate change before and how water vapor feedback from CO2 can’t be a net positive feedback because the planet cooled at much higher concentrations of CO2. Then I’d explain why their climate models are flawed and how she will see within 10 years how none of their predictions of catastrophe will come true. We’d have a very nice chat.

She is is a stupid confused asshole scammer that should be ridiculed regardless of her age. All AGW scammers are fair game for ridicule.

In the AGW religion that you Moon Bats worship so much she is the equivalent of Virgin Mary.

She is is a stupid confused asshole scammer that should be ridiculed regardless of her age. All AGW scammers are fair game for ridicule.

In the AGW religion that you Moon Bats worship so much she is the equivalent of Virgin Mary.
Since until recently she has been fully supported by her parents, has never taken payment and has given away all cash awards she has received, your accusation that she's a scammer falls apart completely. So, why don't you try again explaining why you hate her so much?

Since until recently she has been fully supported by her parents, has never taken payment and has given away all cash awards she has received, your accusation that she's a scammer falls apart completely. So, why don't you try again explaining why you hate her so much?

In your AGW scammer religion not only is Greta the equivalent of the Virgin Mary but Al Gore is your Messiah.

AlGore.jpg

In your AGW scammer religion not only is Greta the equivalent of the Virgin Mary but Al Gore is your Messiah.

AlGore.jpg
Tell you what. Why don't you check my content and find the last time I quoted Al Gore or Greta Thunberg. You could actually find ALL the times I quoted either one. Why don't the rest of you help him out cause I've got quite a few posts here. Don't give up. Keep looking. Do a search for their names on posts I authored. That should find them pretty quick. Go for it. C'mon...

Tell you what. Why don't you check my content and find the last time I quoted Al Gore or Greta Thunberg. You could actually find ALL the times I quoted either one. Why don't the rest of you help him out cause I've got quite a few posts here. Don't give up. Keep looking. Do a search for their names on posts I authored. That should find them pretty quick. Go for it. C'mon...
11111111111Fmki_Q-aEAMTmkc_jpg-2675154.JPG

Forum List

Back