Do You Rely On Greta Thunberg?

That so many of you, adult "men" should spend such effort assailing a young girl sickens me. I have to wonder if she found herself in a room with the lot of you, how safe would she be, physically? Aren't you all so proud of yourselves.

Of course I'd dork her ... is she giving it away or will I have to pay? ... and how long is the line? ...

Or do you naively think she's not putting out to get all this attention? ...

Of course I'd dork her ... is she giving it away or will I have to pay? ... and how long is the line? ...

Or do you naively think she's not putting out to get all this attention? ...
I'm going to assume you're attempting to make me lose my temper. Sorry. But I will catch a copy of what you've just said.

I'm going to assume you're attempting to make me lose my temper. Sorry. But I will catch a copy of what you've just said.

The law is clear ... she's allowed to be a prostitute in Sweden ... what part of ten middle-aged rich white guys on a luxury yacht with just one ... count them, just one girl on board ... do you not understand? ...

The law is clear ... she's allowed to be a prostitute in Sweden ... what part of ten middle-aged rich white guys on a luxury yacht with just one ... count them, just one girl on board ... do you not understand? ...
I would not have imagined you would be the one to go this far.

Forum List

Back