Do You Rely On Greta Thunberg?

From wikipedia:

Eventually, she was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism.[2

She's a mutant alright.
Just another clone off the ole Hitler DNA sample.

Psycho bitch needs to be put down like the extreme danger to society she is.

Greta Nazi  b.jpg

She has no education in Climate science or meteorology.
The friggin Liberals think she is wonderful.
Yes, but we don't think she's a climate scientist. Personally, I think the hostility she gets from you folks tells me a lot more about you than it does about her.

As I crack the throttle of my snowmobile, I don't have a single thought of Greta.

Why isn't the left criticizing Biden for having a gas guzzling Corvette?

If the elites can enjoy stamping their massive carbon footprint, I will feel no guilt enjoying how I live as my footprint is that of an ant in comparison.

As I crack the throttle of my snowmobile, I don't have a single thought of Greta.

Why isn't the left criticizing Biden for having a gas guzzling Corvette?

If the elites can enjoy stamping their massive carbon footprint, I will feel no guilt enjoying how I live as my footprint is that of an ant in comparison.
I do think poorly of him for that Corvette, but I doubt he puts many miles on it these days. I saw him enjoying one of Ford's first electric F-150s though. And I suspect that the global warming legislation he signed makes his Vette's emissions a complete nothing burger.

I do think poorly of him for that Corvette, but I doubt he puts many miles on it these days. I saw him enjoying one of Ford's first electric F-150s though. And I suspect that the global warming legislation he signed makes his Vette's emissions a complete nothing burger.
His lifestyle and those of all the virtue signaling elites will always be a life of waste and extravagance while expecting you to live with minimal necessities.
Screw those assholes.
I will change nothing in my life to pander to hypocrites who consume massive resources.
Biden only drove that overpriced toy for a fucking stupid photo op.
That vehicle is just as wasteful as any gas powered pickup and you only delude yourself thinking otherwise.

Forum List

Back