Do You Realize?

Thats so cool….so American taxpayers only have to invest in a couple of generations of invading illegals to get them decent, productive, law abiding and self sustained?
Over those couple generations how many shitty daipers left behind in Walmart parking lots by illegals will be picked up by an American?
How many Modello bottles will be collected along our roadways?
How many drunk driving illegals will kill or maim an American?
How many like Mollie Tibbetts will be sacraficed?
How many pit bulls will be abused and tortured?
American taxpayers owe Mexico’s people that don’t they?
First of all, I didn't say immigrants should get benefits as soon as they got into the US or that they should have immunity from deportation.

Also, you can deny it all you want, but the US economy needs immigrants. And you can do nothing with that. All these talks about mass deportation, punishing employers and so on are just steam in the air. You can't eliminate consequences without eliminating the cause.

From time to time I watched videos on YouTube of some Russians who made it to the US using not so legal schemes. They live in NYC area and worked as helpers in moving there. According to their words, 80% of companies working in that field there consist of recent Russian emigrants like themselves. They say there is plenty of work there (one of them claimed he got to the US on Saturday evening and on Monday he already went to a job) and it is hard NOT to find a job. These guys almost didn't know English, didn't have legal documents, visas, driver licences and so on.

Unwind a bit Humberto…....
Oh look! You used a Latino name again! Did you pay the other 5 year old boys at the playground a commission for that again, you infantile douche? Look how complacent and repetitive you are, LOSER. You are an arrested-development idiot of the lowest order.

First of all, I didn't say immigrants should get benefits as soon as they got into the US or that they should have immunity from deportation.

Also, you can deny it all you want, but the US economy needs immigrants. And you can do nothing with that. All these talks about mass deportation, punishing employers and so on are just steam in the air. You can't eliminate consequences without eliminating the cause.

From time to time I watched videos on YouTube of some Russians who made it to the US using not so legal schemes. They live in NYC area and worked as helpers in moving there. According to their words, 80% of companies working in that field there consist of recent Russian emigrants like themselves. They say there is plenty of work there (one of them claimed he got to the US on Saturday evening and on Monday he already went to a job) and it is hard NOT to find a job. These guys almost didn't know English, didn't have legal documents, visas, driver licences and so on.
You folks lose all credibility on these matters when you refuse to make simple distinctions and conflate illiterate illegals with desirable, vetted, invited legal immigrants.
Dr. Patel from India is not Humberto from El Salvador.
Further, how do you suppose American's ran America before there were 20-40 million illegals present?
What percentage of working illegals are self-serving and servicing their enclave of other illegals?

What do illegal Russians have to do with anything...how do they help your justification?

You folks lose all credibility on these matters when you refuse to make simple distinctions and conflate illiterate illegals with desirable, vetted, invited legal immigrants.
Dr. Patel from India is not Humberto from El Salvador.
Further, how do you suppose American's ran America before there were 20-40 million illegals present?
What percentage of working illegals are self-serving and servicing their enclave of other illegals?

What do illegal Russians have to do with anything...how do they help your justification?
I thought that my story about illegal Russians was self-explanatory in the context of my post. I said that American economy needs these workers. And the example of illegal Russians. The guys without knowing English, without documents, valuable skills find jibs in a matter of days.

The US always invited immigrants. I hope I don't need to explain that. Yes, to the mid 1950s they came primarily from Europe. But now European continent experiences a sort of demographic crisis and is unable not only to provide emigrants but to sustain their economies without emigrants from third countries.

Chug a few Modello's and report back
Oh look, you mentioned a Mexican beer! Did you have to pay the boys on the playground a little extra for that one, you infantile douche? Look at how complacent and predictable you are, LOSER.

Forum List

Back