Do You Realize?

I can't validate your retarded bullshit kid....you didn't even know when The United States Of America was founded....you thought The United States Of America was a just a big piece of dirt occupied by some Asian Russians....hahahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!
I won't ask you in what dark chambers of your twisted mind you get the idea that I don't know when the US was founded.

What I will ask you again is what a real American is? Does a little coward who dodges questions fall in this category?

I won't ask you in what dark chambers of your twisted mind you get the idea that I don't know when the US was founded.

What I will ask you again is what a real American is? Does a little coward who dodges questions fall in this category?
I'll play along...but only because I take great pride in enlightening ignorant unAmerican fucks.
"Real American's" practice, love and respect ALL THINGS that make up the American Way....they love and respect America's founding, our founding documents, AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY, America's history, America's principles, moral and value systems, America's traditions, America's culture, America's religion and even America's language....you know, all those things you globalist America haters hate.

I'll play along...but only because I take great pride in enlightening ignorant unAmerican fucks.
"Real American's" practice, love and respect ALL THINGS that make up the American Way....they love and respect America's founding, our founding documents, AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY, Amerdaica's history, America's principles, moral and value systems, America's traditions, America's culture, America's religion and even America's language....you know, all those things you globalist America haters hate.
Great words, bro. So, a real American is a white person (preferably), Christian, who can't stand 'perverts', supports protecting the society from dangerous ideas and thinks that some form of political censorship is a good thing. Did I get it right?

Great words, bro. So, a real American is a white person (preferably), Christian, who can't stand 'perverts', supports protecting the society from dangerous ideas and thinks that some form of political censorship is a good thing. Did I get it right?
Again bruh....NOBODY decent struggles to understand this shit...it's not complex.
I get it; standards and expectations are kryptonite for you Lefties...BUT all legit nations are comprised of a decent, moral, law abiding likeminded society that has collectively established societal normality's, boundaries, standards and expectations.....That no borders, no boundaries, anything goes free for all bullshit you whacks seek can be found in shitholes like Liberia....I'll buy your airfare.

Again bruh....NOBODY decent struggles to understand this shit...it's not complex.
I get it; standards and expectations are kryptonite for you Lefties...BUT all legit nations are comprised of a decent, moral, law abiding likeminded society that has collectively established societal normality's, boundaries, standards and expectations.....That no borders, no boundaries, anything goes free for all bullshit you whacks seek can be found in shitholes like Liberia....I'll buy your airfare.
From this highly profound answer I can draw a conclusion that my guess was somewhat right. And what legit nations you use as an exemplar? European ones of 19th and the first half of 20th century, I guess.

Do you know, mate, what thing makes the US a unique nation on the earth? Any guess? Okay, I will tell you. That thing is that the US nation was built not on ethnic or religious basis, but on a common idea. The idea that emerged in the Enlightenment age about equality of all people, no matter what their ethnicity, religion, social background or views are. Of course, this idea wasn't realized from the start, and even now it is far from full realization.

Okay, do you grasp what I am trying to tell you?

Do you know, mate, what thing makes the US a unique nation on the earth? Any guess? Okay, I will tell you. That thing is that the US nation was built not on ethnic or religious basis, but on a common idea. The idea that emerged in the Enlightenment age about equality of all people, no matter what their ethnicity, religion, social background or views are. Of course, this idea wasn't realized from the start, and even now it is far from full realization.
You couldn't be more wrong. This nation was founded on and pillared by Protestant Christianity and the moral value system it evokes.
You should probably do some due diligence, study a little American history.
Look up the Naturalization Act Of 1790, what the framers intended for this nation was made crystal clear.
They knew then that multiculturalism would destroy a nation, they knew a likeminded society was paramount to long term sustainability.
Think about it; WHITE Europeans built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years by following our founders framework....WHY THE FUCK would anyone sane want to deviate from the perfect formula? Fuck your loony 2%'ers!
usconstitution2.png

... WHITE Europeans built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years .....
My great nation was built, and continues to be built, by a great many peoples. My great nation is not for cowardly, hateful weaklings like YOU, loser.

You couldn't be more wrong. This nation was founded on and pillared by Protestant Christianity and the moral value system it evokes.
You should probably do some due diligence, study a little American history.
Look up the Naturalization Act Of 1790, what the framers intended for this nation was made crystal clear.
They knew then that multiculturalism would destroy a nation, they knew a likeminded society was paramount to long term sustainability.
Think about it; WHITE Europeans built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years by following our founders framework....WHY THE FUCK would anyone sane want to deviate from the perfect formula? Fuck your loony 2%'ers!
usconstitution2.png
If they knew that multiculturalism would destroy the nation, the US wouldn't have invited immigrants from all across Europe and elsewhere.

You can find plenty of laws in the US history that can be called racist and discriminatory. From the modern perspective. In those times they weren’t considered as something that is out of place. Slavery, discrimination against some ethnic and religious groups were considered normal and natural things.

But human beings have an ability to evolve. Some go by this way, some choose to stay as they were many years ago. Everyone makes a choice for themselves.

Forum List

Back