Do You Realize?

America is a continent. Wasn't your taught that in your school for gifted white boys?

So, the question remains. Who is a real American? Come on, mate, don't be shy.
I can't validate your retarded bullshit kid....you didn't even know when The United States Of America was founded....you thought The United States Of America was a just a big piece of dirt occupied by some Asian Russians....hahahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

How cool is that TNHarley ...........LOTS of American children are born to unAmerican illegals who can't teach their children English in the home so our publicly funded educators are burdened with yet another task all while public education has fallen down the shitter.....IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

How cool is that TNHarley ...........LOTS of American children are born to unAmerican illegals who can't teach their children English in the home so our publicly funded educators are burdened with yet another task all while public education has fallen down the shitter.....IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!
You really don't seem to mind making an ass of yourself over and over, you filthy, ignorant piece of shit. YOU don't know the immigration status of ANY of the parents of the students involved in this topic. Not one. And, you fucking idiot, students take dedicated classes in ESL. Their algebra teacher isn't "burdened" with teaching them anything but algebra.

Is that why public schools in filthy wetback infested shithole districts can't teach kids shit...because educators are too busy teaching the english fucking language...something taught by parents in the homes of REAL Americans for centuries before the wetback invasion?
Was your OP intended to make you look like a fucking fool?
Honestly, there are a lot of pieces of shit that post here. But I got to hand it to you, you top the list. Where I live, schools were taught in German until the middle of the 19th century. Church services, they were in German until that same time period. The battle of King's Mountain, which to me was the turning point of the American Revolution, those patriots that were attacking that mountain, they communicated with each other in German, not in English. Your ignorance of what this country is all about knows no bounds.

AMERICA was founded in 1776
1633646859055.jpeg

Honestly, there are a lot of pieces of shit that post here. But I got to hand it to you, you top the list. Where I live, schools were taught in German until the middle of the 19th century. Church services, they were in German until that same time period. The battle of King's Mountain, which to me was the turning point of the American Revolution, those patriots that were attacking that mountain, they communicated with each other in German, not in English. Your ignorance of what this country is all about knows no bounds.
You hate old America and how we used to do it…remember?
These times you speak of; is that when America was in its building phase? Is that when America needed immigrants? Were those immigrants likeminded with REAL Americans, were they vetted and here with an invite from the people? Was it before taxpayers had to pay welfare to parasites?
Should we emulate the old days…I’m good with that….ALL OF IT!

America is ALWAYS in its building phase. You understand nothing about my great nation.
That makes perfect sense Gustavo from Mehico.
$30 trillion in debt
A homeless population larger than some countries
Veterans pissing, shitting and dying in our streets
A citizenry that hates one another because we’re too different
Stagnant wages
A middle class that can't save a penny or get ahead
20-40 million illiterate illegal thirdworlders deciding our elections through their anchor babies
Decayed infrastructure
A destroyed healthcare system
A worthless public education system

And Gustavo thinks we need more desperate thirdworlders here running their baby factories and fucking shit up….hahaha…you dumbmotherfucker!

That makes perfect sense Gustavo from Mehico.
Oh, look at that! The fucking LOSER used a Latino name and suggested I'm from Mexico because I called him out on his cowardice and weakness. How original! What a lazy, complacent fucking loser! Did you cash in your last brain cell on that brilliant playground response, cockroach? You are a filthy fucking idiot. Real, core Americans have no time for filthy idiots like you, loser.

Oh, look at that! The fucking LOSER used a Latino name and suggested I'm from Mexico because I called him out on his cowardice and weakness. How original! What a lazy, complacent fucking loser! Did you cash in your last brain cell on that brilliant playground response, cockroach? You are a filthy fucking idiot. Real, core Americans have no time for filthy idiots like you, loser.

Have you ever noticed that you butcher the context of my posts?
Is that because you know you can't logically refute 95% of the posts?
Is that why you basically just scream at the sky with your silly replies?

Is that because you know you can't logically refute 95% of the posts?
There is nothing logical IN your posts, idiot. You wouldn't know logic if it picked your cowardly ass up and drove your empty head through the pavement.

The 14th amendment was written after the civil war to ensure that the freed slaves were not denied citizenship.
It was not written to give citizenship to the offspring of illegal aliens.
It's just a fact.

Forum List

Back