Do you perceive Mortimer as culturally austrian?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Do you perceive me as culturally more western and austrian or more eastern somewhere? I dont discuss looks, but you could include it if you cant do without or it is important to you.

I think the most non-austrian (besides my phenotype) is my name, that sticks out like a sore thumb, but otherwise I speak fluent german, and act like a austrian or just normal guy.

Well then yes, you have been influenced by Austrian culture. You speak the language I assume, you probably follow most of the traditions. Sure, I would think so.

I agree but it seems on usmessageboard and not only here im perceived as a strange outlandish guy, weird and such, when i say im romani. It seems that way, when people talk about me here for example, not only here but you cannot know how it is elsewhere but you can read here what they say about me. So besides all those facts, Im not perceived as austrian.

Austria was the capital of a tremendous empire. When my grandfather came to America, his immigration indicated "Austria" as the Krakow area was part of that realm back in the day.

Due to the wide range of lands like Austria used to rule, I would expect the nation- especially near the capital- to be ethnically diverse so no one's appearance would really shock.

Do you perceive me as culturally more western and austrian or more eastern somewhere? I dont discuss looks, but you could include it if you cant do without or it is important to you.

I think the most non-austrian (besides my phenotype) is my name, that sticks out like a sore thumb, but otherwise I speak fluent german, and act like a austrian or just normal guy.

I think you're culturally USMB

I agree but it seems on usmessageboard and not only here im perceived as a strange outlandish guy, weird and such, when i say im romani. It seems that way, when people talk about me here for example, not only here but you cannot know how it is elsewhere but you can read here what they say about me. So besides all those facts, Im not perceived as austrian.
Ahh fuck people man. You do you.

No offense, dude, but how in HELL did you wind up in a cesspool like Detroit? And is "Romani" the same as "Roma"?

Yes Roma.

AncestryDNA.png

Austria known more for its amazing architecture, Art and famous musicians

Germany more for its technology and science

He does not live in Detroit lol

We have far worse cities than Detroit
The highest in murder is STL then Baltimore

You are considered strange because when most of us look up the definition of strange...your pic keeps popping up.....

You are considered strange because when most of us look up the definition of strange...your pic keeps popping up.....
He's strange because nearly all posts are about HIM. And he talks in the third person.

When I think Austrian, I think Arnold. He's no Arnold. More like the area of Transylvania

Who is Mortimer and why would we care about his ethnicity or religion or shoe size?
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Not sure where men who only talk about themselves fits into this

New Topics

Forum List

Back