Masks for life !!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After the delta : we will keep having new mutations every 6 month and eventually the vaccines won’t be effective .
This is never going to end !!!

The whole world should boycott China

Even though I'm relatively pro-vax we also need to just start accepting Covid is about, it always will be with the different mutations and variants and just learn to live with it.

It's with us and there's no escaping it - the same way there's no escaping cancer, car accidents, strokes/heart attacks in healthy folks etc.

and yeah - it's about time China were held to account and made to take some responsibility too (and pay up).

But our lives can't be on hold and have restrictions forever.

There's nothing stopping the vulnerable and ones who are in danger playing it safe and getting the support they need off the state (provided they are actually vulnerable and medically assessed as such and not chancers wanting handouts).

We will for as long as the public continues to accept them
The problem is that attitude only get's you so far.

I've seen service providers, businesses, transport etc refuse people with no masks.

If the supermarkets for example hold firm on it (with pressure from the Governments) then compliance will always ensue because your average person needs the supermarket more than the supermarket needs that one person.

It's not right, but if the powers to be want it done then it will happen. Very easily.

I had a gerbil once. It got sick and died, possibly because I did not take proper precaution to keep it from getting sick, or maybe it was just predisposed to catch things the rest of our pets did not react to. It is of little consequence. He was happy until he got sick, but, I did not miss the gerbil long.

White 6
Horrible story
Yes, but there is a moral. Don't be the gerbil. He did not take precautions for himself, and sadly nobody else did either, so he succumbed to an illness, nobody in the family really understood.

After the delta : we will keep having new mutations every 6 month and eventually the vaccines won’t be effective .
This is never going to end !!!

The whole world should boycott China
Democrat fools still don the mask and Democrat idiots still get the jab.

White 6
Why did you not seek a VET. !
It seems you just let him die
I think you are right. I never got another gerbil. They are not very communicative and that one got sick and died with little warning it was sick. Dogs and cats are much more communicative, letting you know something is wrong, and in the case of dogs, will even eat grass to treat their ailment, and cluing you in, they have a problem.
The people that died next door of Covid never told me they had just recently visited a major hotspot of the disease for a week. They took no precautions. They did not seek treatment when they started to get sick. The only reason I knew there was sickness was somebody came and got me, because the young man had stopped breathing. I did what I could until the Ambulance arrived as the idiots were just standing around screaming what do we do. It was too late. Health department ordered me to quarantine and tested 4 days out, calling me every day, confirming I had made an appointment, and making sure my doctors knew I was definitely exposed, as he was definitely positive at time of death and autopsy later showed his lungs and bronchial tubes were Fkd. I did not get sick, as I had Covid two months before.

White 6
Your next door neighbor died of Covid ?
What age and health ??
That is much more sad

Why did he wait when his breathing was decreasing

Forum List

Back