Do you notice how LW never admit their real goal is to overturn the 2nd amendment?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why don't they follow the processes of the government and get 2/3 of Congress and 75% of states to overturn the 2nd amendment?

It's because they know it won't happen...so they will continually try to erode it with continuing to reduce our rights.

Why don't they follow the processes of the government and get 2/3 of Congress and 75% of states to overturn the 2nd amendment?

It's because they know it won't happen...so they will continually try to erode it with continuing to reduce our rights.
Trying to have background checks for everyone but family members and even doing away with handguns, is not trying to do away with the 2nd Amendment.we need Hunters to kill all these damn deer. But carry on with your ridiculous brainwashed bs, hater dupe.

Shit, are you kidding...their real goal is to rewrite the entire Constitution. You know they hate anything truly American to its core...there's nothing more American than our Constitution.

From what I have read, I don't believe all want to go to that extreme, but one need only look at left wing, Democratic strong holds to surmise the objective of some.

Check out this map. California gun ownership is at 20%, and the North Eastern Seaboard state are all the lowest gun ownership areas in the U.S

Here's where you're most likely to own a gun

R.I 5.8%, NY, 10.3%, NJ 11.3%, DE 5.2%

Compare that with AZ, AK, ID, WY, All well over 50%

I suppose it's almost more about the state rules about gun ownership as well as ownership numbers. Open carry vs other laws. In Ontario for instance, if you own a gun, it must be locked up unloaded, and the bullets locked in a separate location. In essence, if someone is breaking into your home and is armed, you're in trouble.

Also, if you do use your gun, you had better hope the intruder has a gun also. If they only have a baseball bat with spikes on it or a 16" knife, you will be charged with a crime for "excessive force". Compare that with many U.S states where you can carry one with you where you go and your home is your castle.

Last edited:

Shit, are you kidding...their real goal is to rewrite the entire Constitution. You know they hate anything truly American to its core...there's nothing more American than our Constitution.
You are out of your tiny mind super duped... The Constitution is all we have to protect us against you mindless racist assholes LOL LOL and even worse your lying cheating greedy idiot brainwashers.

You are out of your tiny mind super duped... The Constitution is all we have to protect us against you mindless racist assholes LOL LOL and even worse your lying cheating greedy idiot brainwashers.

Oh don't get me wrong...you Loons would cherry pick through it and keep a sentence here and there.

Oh don't get me wrong...you Loons would cherry pick through it and keep a sentence here and there.
There is no evidence for your belief except hours of brainwashing, dupe... Always interesting to hear how you people can vote against your own interests every time...

Pretty sure a whole lot will admit it
Pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about...
On the contrary, there are quite a number of people that are for overturning that. Not something I would like to see, but as the atrocities mount, there will be more and more people pushing that.
I have heard of absolutely no one who wants to overturn the Second Amendment. 80% + want to close the loopholes of Blbackground checks and do away with anything that converts rifles into automatic rifles...

The left can't muster the support of the American people on this issue, they can't win elections, so they ignore the Constitution and pass unconstitutional gun control laws knowing it will take years for the courts to overturn them. Meanwhile they wage a propaganda war of lies against gun owners and the 2nd amendment using the corrupted liberal media.

From what I have read, I don't believe all want to go to that extreme, but one need only look at left wing, Democratic strong holds to surmise the objective of some.

Check out this map. California gun ownership is at 20%, and the North Eastern Seaboard state are all the lowest gun ownership areas in the U.S

Here's where you're most likely to own a gun

R.I 5.8%, NY, 10.3%, NJ 11.3%, DE 5.2%

Compare that with AZ, AK, ID, WY, All well over 50%

I suppose it's almost more about the state rules about gun ownership as well as ownership numbers. Open carry vs other laws. In Ontario for instance, if you own a gun, it must be locked up unloaded, and the bullets locked in a separate location. In essence, if someone is breaking into your home and is armed, you're in trouble.

Also, if you do use your gun, you had better hope the intruder has a gun also. If they only have a baseball bat with spikes on it or a 16" knife, you will be charged with a crime for "excessive force". Compare that with many U.S states where you can carry one with you where you go and your home is your castle.
Those states with high rates are the most Wild Wild West American states and they go hunting. Too bad we don't have Canadian manners and etiquette...

The left can't muster the support of the American people on this issue, they can't win elections, so they ignore the Constitution and pass unconstitutional gun control laws knowing it will take years for the courts to overturn them. Meanwhile they wage a propaganda war of lies against gun owners and the 2nd amendment using the corrupted liberal media.
do any group that wants to cancel the Second Amendment please, dupe. Listening to you dupes and watching Fox and Rush, I don't recognize liberals. Your whole side is absolutely full of s***...

On the contrary, there are quite a number of people that are for overturning that. Not something I would like to see, but as the atrocities mount, there will be more and more people pushing that.
I have heard of absolutely no one who wants to overturn the Second Amendment. 80% + want to close the loopholes of Blbackground checks and do away with anything that converts rifles into automatic rifles...

Oh God not the "loopholes" talking point again, its one of the most ignorant liberal talking points still in use. And yes gun control advocates have been caught on camera saying exactly that, BAN ALL GUNS.

Oh God not the "loopholes" talking point again, its one of the most ignorant liberal talking points still in use. And yes gun control advocates have been caught on camera saying exactly that, BAN ALL GUNS.
Where do you find these people LOL

Where do you find these people LOL

On MSNBC where else. Speaking of which, is there anything you libs don't want to ban?? You people have a screw loose.

do any group that wants to cancel the Second Amendment please, dupe. Listening to you dupes and watching Fox and Rush, I don't recognize liberals. Your whole side is absolutely full of s***...

We don't mind your rants because you don't really matter anymore. We whooped your ass taking the House, Senate, White House, and most of the state legislatures and governorships. Your ancestors felt that epic beating.

Forum List

Back