Do you follow the news of other countries

Republic of Zambia on FB. I follow the ZNBC and Power FM Zambia.

A lot of tribalism going one over there, and a lot of political division between the supporters of President Hichilema and his predecessor he beat last year, President Lungu.

Do you follow the news of other countries​

IF so what nations do you follow and how often

It can be pretty absorbing to follow the goings on now in the Republic of Bidenstan. Lots of communist upheaval going on there, economic chaos, being invaded by millions, crime everywhere now in broad daylight, but I hear they are about to be overthrown and democracy restored in oh, about 18 days.

I do.

I like to know what's going on in the world, it affects us all one way or another! :)

Republic of Zambia on FB. I follow the ZNBC and Power FM Zambia.

A lot of tribalism going one over there, and a lot of political division between the supporters of President Hichilema and his predecessor he beat last year, President Lungu.

you dont follow Poland

Back in the 1700's the fledgling United States of America created a document that revolutionized political thinking. Among the first things the fledgling democracy addressed was the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. In the ensuing two hundred years other nations have adopted democracy in their own way but there is no Bill of Rights guarantee in any other country in the world. My point is that there is no guarantee of freedom of the press in any other country in the world. On that basis you can assume that all foreign media sources are state owned and the truth is hard to find.

Forum List

Back