So if you are ever in big trouble, you can dodder and fall, and wax incoherently.. and voila!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
That's basically what the Hur Rpt said:

No jury would convict an old man with a bad memory.

Oh, yeh, that's another thing you have to do in order to get away with your crimes: say you can't remember!

Got it, Everyone?

So yeh, Trump ought to try this... babble incoherently... stumble and fall on the way to his plane..

Oh wait... he's not a dimrat... :(

sigh

I've been babbling and stumbling and waxing incoherently for years, but it doesn't get me out of trouble.

Yeah, I can't remember shit either.

I've been babbling and stumbling and waxing incoherently for years, but it doesn't get me out of trouble.

Yeah, I can't remember shit either.
I KNOW! (think Craig Ferguson)

me too!

I've been struggling w/ my memory for some time now. But I've never tried to get out from any trouble I happen to be in by acting like briben. It would be too much of an act anyhow... I am rarely incoherent (for example).

Sigh... Everyone will become a dimrat because they see that life is a lot easier that way!

:oops:

It worked for Vincent “the Chin” Gigante.

1710959882804.png

For about 30 years, Gigante feigned insanity in an effort to throw law enforcement off his trail. Dubbed "The Oddfather" and "The Enigma in the Bathrobe" by the media, Gigante often wandered the streets of Greenwich Village in his bathrobe and slippers, mumbling incoherently to himself.

That's basically what the Hur Rpt said:

No jury would convict an old man with a bad memory.

Oh, yeh, that's another thing you have to do in order to get away with your crimes: say you can't remember!

Got it, Everyone?

So yeh, Trump ought to try this... babble incoherently... stumble and fall on the way to his plane..

Oh wait... he's not a dimrat... :(

sigh
In all fairness, lawyers advise clients to preface replies with somehting to the affect of what they remember. So a DA can't come back later and said you said this! They can just say it is what they remember.

In all fairness, lawyers advise clients to preface replies with somehting to the affect of what they remember. So a DA can't come back later and said you said this! They can just say it is what they remember.
What does fairness have to do with the legal system?

Somehow, I doubt that an everyday person who breaks the law or appears to have broken it

will get far with this act. You (Everyday Americans) are schmucks. You ought to know by now that if you want to be able to do whatever you want in this life, you have to be a corrupt, lying dimrat in a political office

In other words, you have to sell your soul

kind of a hefty price to pay, but anyhow-----------

The doddering old fool can escape prosecution but he still has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. How scary is that?
yeh... he's too feeble to stand trial for alleged crimes that look like huge national security breaches

but he can have his thumb on the nuke codes

makes sense

What's the hold up on Impeachment?

The doddering old fool can escape prosecution but he still has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. How scary is that?
He was lucid for the state of the union- That lasted ONE day!
edit- jacked up and angry
I laugh- but this really not funny!
The world leaders are watching!
You know what he did do- He exposed the fact- he Isn't running this show? so WHO IS?

Last edited:
He was lucid for the state of the union- That lasted ONE day!
I laugh- but this really not funny!
the world leaders are watching!
you know what he do- he exposed the fact- he Isn't running this show? so WHO IS?
depends on your definition of lucid.

I thought the speech was bizarre

I thought that because it was

dude hates at least 60% of Americans

Forum List

Back