Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

Stfu, you leftist shitbag. What's Pi R Squared, motherfucker? You don't know. You're a retard shill.
If you answer that correctly, I'll be impressed.
So, you’re not only a gay cruiser but you’re now pretending to be a gay teacher of geometry. “Pie are not square”, “pie are round.“ Btw, Pi is as irrational as your delusional ideas about being a thinker. Do you know what makes pi irrational ?

So, you’re not only a gay cruiser but you’re now pretending to be a gay teacher of geometry. “Pie are not square”, “pie are round.“ Btw, Pi is as irrational as your delusional ideas about being a thinker. Do you know what makes pi irrational ?
Incorrect answer. Try again, if you dare.

Back to the OP..................

I love it when someone calls me a MAGA.

If it's someone who agrees with me politically, it means they're confirming how much I love my country and want to see it get back to the very best of its potential.

If it's a democrat/liberal/leftist, it means that they are doubling down on their fear because MAGA is a terrifying thing to them. I love being the thing or concept that has the power to terrify the parasitic vermin who are stealing America's beauty and potential.

CALL ME A MAGA!

DO IT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about MAGOT ?

Yeah, MAGOT works for me because it means you're even MORE terrified than your cohorts.

And what's even better is the fact that you can't even spell your chosen epithet correctly.

So, terrified and stupid.

Yep. Terrified and stupid works for me.

41 days.

Geesus, Nat gas is a fossil fuel. It’s not a renewable. If the price is going through the roof, it’s the energy corp raking in their usual record breaking profits. You aren’t into science are you ?
Biden's policies are making it go sky high.

Naw…..you’re just cruising after you came out of the closet. Go elsewhere, like a big Duke fan club.
You have to admit, the con that's being pulled on these poor souls is incredible.

The party of the wanna-be, ersatz manly man is led by a flamboyant, metrosexual NY City billionaire, and, uh, this guy:

tucker-carlson-bow-tie-story-jpg.82881

Remember when you people were talking shit about Trump starting a nuclear war?

Did any of you even notice that that shit talk never even came close to happening?

Isn't it odd that you can be so afraid of something and not even notice when you get by it safely?

Almost as though on some level, you knew it was bullshit, when you first spouted it.

Not only do i not know what you are talking about, but I literally have no idea what any of this has a thing to do what I said. It looks like you used the wrong script.

Not only do i not know what you are talking about, but I literally have no idea what any of this has a thing to do what I said. It looks like you used the wrong script.

You accused me/us of being disconnected from reality. I pointed out correctly that it is you people that are disconnected from reality.

I hope that helped.

You accused me/us of being disconnected from reality. I pointed out correctly that it is you people that are disconnected from reality.

I hope that helped.
Keep hoping, my friend.

I no longer believe that people like the one you were addressing have any control of themselves.

They are possessed.

Forum List

Back