Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

You’re all over the place with unrelated BS. Your posts are incriminating enough. Just being a Fix News advocate makes anyone delusional .

Notice how I made a point and then made a supporting argument. Compare that to the way that you made a point and then supported it with a personal insult.

And you think that you are the sensible one here. LOL.

Notice how I made a point and then made a supporting argument. Compare that to the way that you made a point and then supported it with a personal insult.

And you think that you are the sensible one here. LOL.
When you claim to believe in shit no one else in the qualified world believes in, I’m entitled to point out how delusional that is. Stop whining and man up to being totally uninformed.

When you claim to believe in shit no one else in the qualified world believes in, I’m entitled to point out how delusional that is. Stop whining and man up to being totally uninformed.

When I point out that the source you cite, has admitted from the top that thier primary goals are political, not science, then it is legitimate to question their credibility or honesty.

That you ignore that, shows that you are motivated by politics, not science also.

We've all watched as the right abandoned core principals time and again for the sake of supporting Trump in his actions. In the end you would support Trump trashing everything you think you believe in.
Cheap energy, low inflation, and a secure border. Yes, I can see why you would hate that. As long as Americans are hurting, your party is happy.

Cheap energy, low inflation, and a secure border. Yes, I can see why you would hate that. As long as Americans are hurting, your party is happy.
Cheap energy ? They’ve never been on the gop mind. Cheapest energy is renewable energy. Always has been. Gop fights for more expensive fossil fuel energy.

Low inflation. They are call recessions when no one has a job. That’s gop. Secure borders ? That never happened under any gop admin.

Last edited:
When I point out that the source you cite, has admitted from the top that thier primary goals are political, not science, then it is legitimate to question their credibility or honesty.
Hilarious. That’s just your ignorant opinion. Just because you believe in Trump,the most ignorant politically motivated president we’ve ever had, you think everyone does. That’s stupid.

They have been politicized.
You aren’t a scientist are you. You know nothing about it. Science is neither right, nor wrong. It just reveals probabilities and likelihood of occurrences . No more, no less. It’s up to gov to use or disregard it’s findings. The gop just disregards it.

Last edited:
Cheap energy ? They’ve never been on the gop mind. Cheapest energy is renewable energy. Always has been. Gop fights for more expensive fossil fuel energy.

Low inflation. They are call recessions when no one has a job. That’s gop. Secure borders ? That never happened under any gop admin.
Seems like it's happening when the democrats have control and it's fixing to get alot worse.

The govt ? How about every major corporation in the US. Is the entire world being bribed by our govt. ? Hilarious. You talk like the only smart people are dumbass Tucker and drop out Hannity. Is Moscow Mitch now being bribed ? Only fools think they alone are smarter then literally, everyone who can walk and chew gum.
You can walk and chew gum and flap your cocksuckin' lips; but when it comes to abstract and other types of thinking, you come up mad short, boy. You're all mouth and no brain, chump.

Last edited:
No, I'm just honest and not being bribed by the government.
You think the US is bribing every institution into AGW ?
Do you know how silly that is ?

Wait, maybe because it’s the Chinese hoax and they are loaning universities like JHU into fake shit.

Question, are all these research facilities just being bribed for climate change research or cancer research too ? Just asking. Both use many of the same science and researchers.

Seems like it's happening when the democrats have control and it's fixing to get alot worse.
Bet your ass. Conservatives are too stupid. They’d still be promoting the cheapest whale oil at $200 a gallon.

You guys luv your coal and all the pollution and black lung that goes with it.

You can walk and chew gum and flap your cocksuckin' lips; but when it comes to abstract and other types of thinking, you come up mad short, boy. You're all mouth and no brain, chump.
Abstract. Is that shorthand for made up bull shit ? Cause it sounds like it.

Bet your ass. Conservatives are too stupid. They’d still be promoting the cheapest whale oil at $200 a gallon.

You guys luv your coal and all the pollution and black lung that goes with it.
Yep and Texas paid the price last winter, for embracing green energy. I bet they don't do it this year. Natural gas is going through the roof, thanks to the pedophile in chief.

As I thought, you are a non-thinker.
Yup. I suppose you think you’re smarter then me cause I take the agreed upon science of 3400 university and research facilities over you thinkers. It’s hard to waddle through all this made up shit generated by you thinkers…..and Tucker.

Forum List

Back