AOC Melts down over Louisiana Man calling a woman "Boo."

oh yes she does care. If it was a republican woman testifying and being questioned by a rude democrat congressman would not bother her one bit. Because a rude democrat is fine with the left. There was no yelling by the congressman and the rudeness was on the part of the aggressive black woman...no wonder black men marry white women.

I love that little gal, Aoc's, virtue signalling though.

oh yes she does care. If it was a republican woman testifying and being questioned by a rude democrat congressman would not bother her one bit.
It wouldn't bother me either. I trust the voters of America - when their votes are not stolen - to know the difference between rude trolling and making a real argument in an adult debate.
Because a rude democrat is fine with the left. There was no yelling by the congressman and the rudeness was on the part of the aggressive black woman...no wonder black men marry white women.
The yelling was done by Ms. Salter the "environmental expert" that AOC was defending.

I love that little gal, Aoc's, virtue signalling though.
She acts for all the world like a healthy young women in child-bearing years who has deprived herself of the sexual fulfillment that is easily within grasp if she would allow it. Have you seen her so-called "fiance?"

1663512710211.png

Yeah, right. Appropriate that he has a beard, since he is a beard. I guess she isn't getting any poontang on the down-low either for her to act like that.

Or maybe she is, but it isn't enough. I don't criticize anyone for being gay, openly or privately. But my theory is that a woman cannot truly be sexually fulfilled without a man and vice-versa. That explains the angry tone that feminists seem to constantly use.

She should try it. Maybe for some people heterosexual sex is an acquired taste, while most people have an innate drive for it from age thirteen or so. I have two single sons. They don't know what "Latinx" means, but they love them some spicy Mexicana.

Did she chip a nail?

USA today left out the part where Higgins "yelled." I guess AOC saying he yelled is enough proof that he yelled, no matter what our eyes and ears tell us.

From now on Alex' nickname is "Big Booty Latinx" or "Boo" for short.

"meltdown"??? That's not a meltdown in anyone's book.

Forum List

Back