Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

We aren't white supremacists, you fucking moron. You are the ones who are ignorant of climate change. There is no doubt that Democrat cheating was abundant.
Sure idiot, youre smarter then NASA, right ?
You aren’t a white supremest ? Maybe you should have picked another group to hang with.

Boy. What a stupid post. Judges don’t prosecute idiot. If the evidence is presented before before the court, the judge will turn it over to a prosecutor idiot. They determine if there is sufficient evidence, but they Judges don’t prosecute. It’s called an arraignment.
You're the one who said "judge," dumbass, not me.

Quit trying to pretend you know something about the law.

Sure idiot, youre smarter then NASA, right ?
You aren’t a white supremest ? Maybe you should have picked another group to hang with.
What part of "The prog douchebags who bleat constantly about MAGA" didn't you understand?

Among your other delusion is, you can’t read. A judge will look at the evidence and determine the offense if any. he doesn’t prosecute. You’re the one who seems to have a problem knowing the difference. Trump lawyers had nearly 60 chances to find a judge that would find in his favor….they had no evidence. Judges don’t prosecute. Maybe you’re confused between the Trump appointed head of the DOJ which does prosecute and Trump appointed judges. Maybe you’re also confused by Trumps own lawyers who refused to make up shit and give false evidence to judges…

How much clearer can anyone be that MAGA is short hand for idiot.

Seems like I know a lot more then you. Trump lawyers needed to find a judge, not a prosecutor. A prosecutor doesn’t determine if a crime has been committed dufus. The judicial department does foolish.

Seems like I know a lot more then you. Trump lawyers needed to find a judge, not a prosecutor. A prosecutor doesn’t determine if a crime has been committed dufus. The judicial department does foolish.
Why do you make that conclusion when everything you post on the subject is wrong?

Of course I did fool. A judge has the responsibility of determining a crime. Trump lawyers couldn’t find one judge who would…none, nada nix.
You are stupid.

Why do you make that conclusion when everything you post on the subject is wrong?
You’re funny. You can’t post one quote I made that was wrong…..can you. You can keep babbling nonsense and declaring I’m wrong….but like Trump, MAGAs have no evidence Do you. That’s why you MAGAs are fools…

Dude, whatever you are smoking, you are a boor, I don't like you, you are stupid, you stink, you lie, and I don't want whatever is wrong with you to keep blowing these fantasies as if you really expect intelligent people to buy any of it. You must be used to somewhere else that let's bullshit like that crap fly.

No, we didn't mention it because none of that crap ever happened either, moron. No one is buying it, and if that is your angle for the midterm elections or beyond, you are in for some major disappointment.
I really don’t give a shit what you think. It’s all bogus.

Forum List

Back