Do you believe....

Do you believe the world will end in your lifetime, if so how?

• I believe in a biblical ending of the world

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I believe in a castrophe that ends life on the planet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I beleive that man wipes us out through war or worse

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I believe the world will continue on after I'm dead

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
I know the saying expect and prepare for the worst, because anything else is bonus. How many of us really believe that we will see the end times in our lifetimes, biblically speaking. Also how many believe that the world will die by anasteroid or war of somekind that devestates the globe, an extinction level event in our life times. What do you believe?

I know the saying expect and prepare for the worst, because anything else is bonus. How many of us really believe that we will see the end times in our lifetimes, biblically speaking. Also how many believe that the world will die by anasteroid or war of somekind that devestates the globe, an extinction level event in our life times. What do you believe?

I am supremely confident that Mother Nature will cleanse the Earth just as she cleansed it of dinosaurs, Neanderthals, etc......She really doesn't need our help and laughs loudly at Algore and the Luddite choir sufficiently arrogant to believe the human race is more than a mere pimple on the ass of progress.

I am supremely confident that Mother Nature will cleanse the Earth just as she cleansed it of dinosaurs, Neanderthals, etc......She really doesn't need our help and laughs loudly at Algore and the Luddite choir sufficiently arrogant to believe the human race is more than a mere pimple on the ass of progress.

Do you believe that Mother Nature will do this in your lifetime?

no clue whether it will be in my life time, but then i do hope to live for a long time:)

Do you think I'd either notice or care?

Do you think I'd either notice or care?

you don't think you'd notice the end of the world?:eek: Must be some book you are reading...

The odds of an extinction level event are extremely low. Eventually though the dice come up snake eyes enough times in a row and your goose is cooked. That is why it is imperative that we spend our limited wealth in space exploration and technology to get us off of this rock. Wasting money on global warming pseudo science is not just stupid, it is a crime against humanity.

The odds of an extinction level event are extremely low. Eventually though the dice come up snake eyes enough times in a row and your goose is cooked. That is why it is imperative that we spend our limited wealth in space exploration and technology to get us off of this rock. Wasting money on global warming pseudo science is not just stupid, it is a crime against humanity.

The odds at any given moment are currently low.

Ask me again next week.

The odds at any given moment are currently low.

Ask me again next week.

The odds will be the same!:lol:

There's no reason to believe the world will "end" in my lifetime, or even a hundred lifetimes. The kooks that rant about the apocalypse and the impending doom belong in a hospital.

Well the sun will turn into a red giant one day.

The very make up of our universe ensurest that the earth will not last forever.

I beileve that what the bible says about the end of the world is true. The hour no man will know.

Forum List

Back