Zone1 Do you believe in Hell for the unrepentant?

Do you believe in Hell (for the unrepentant)?

• there probably is a Hell (elite dims prove there has to be)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But can a church do the following and still not have fallen into apostasy? I think not!

your post doesn't prove a thing... you must be a political liberal... just say anything or show any old image and expect people to believe it. Well, some will. But me... I've lived long enough that I question virtually everything.. So yeh, do you have any reliable information about this torture you say the Church engaged in? Presumably you are saying that ALL clergy engaged in torturing people at some time in history... Presumably you are saying or inferring that all clergy were insincere and tortured people mercilessly and there were no Catholics who refused to do so......

:rolleyes:

Here's the timeline:

Jesus Christ Returns to the Mount of Olives in Year X

As He Returns He calls the dead in Christ to be resurrected. They/we meet Him in the air as we land on the Mount of Olives

Christ and the RESURRECTED SAINTS (His Church) establish the Kingdom of God ON EARTH for a thousand years.

At the end of the Thousand Years, Satan will be released and will lead the human beings living on earth to go to war with Christ and the saints in Jerusalem.

These people will be destroyed.

Like the Great Flood, The Father will turn the earth into a LAKE OF FIRE, and everything Physical will be destroyed.

This is where the myth of hell originates. But the entire EARTH will be a molten sea. All physical life will end and ONLY Spirit life will remain.

Then the Father will make His home on EARTH. No one "goes to heaven" Th new earth is the home of God and His people

Here's the timeline:

Jesus Christ Returns to the Mount of Olives in Year X

As He Returns He calls the dead in Christ to be resurrected. They/we meet Him in the air as we land on the Mount of Olives

Christ and the RESURRECTED SAINTS (His Church) establish the Kingdom of God ON EARTH for a thousand years.

At the end of the Thousand Years, Satan will be released and will lead the human beings living on earth to go to war with Christ and the saints in Jerusalem.

These people will be destroyed.

Like the Great Flood, The Father will turn the earth into a LAKE OF FIRE, and everything Physical will be destroyed.

This is where the myth of hell originates. But the entire EARTH will be a molten sea. All physical life will end and ONLY Spirit life will remain.

Then the Father will make His home on EARTH. No one "goes to heaven" Th new earth is the home of God and His people
Catholics believe differently.

And somewhere I heard that the believers will be LEFT and the unrepentant will be removed... I don't know what to believe. End times stuff is not my forte but as per always, I trust Catholic theology and distrust anything that goes against it

Hell is looking at Maxine Watters roll her eyes.

Whereas, we the People should be doing that toward her (and are)

I don't believe 70% of the world's population deserves eternal torture for the crime of not being a Christian.
And what of those millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions, who lived and died in the past two millennia? Without ever hearing of Jesus? Are they experiencing Eternal Torment for the sin of being born in the wrong place and time?

Catholics believe differently.

And somewhere I heard that the believers will be LEFT and the unrepentant will be removed... I don't know what to believe. End times stuff is not my forte but as per always, I trust Catholic theology and distrust anything that goes against it
Yea, Jesus said that.

Virtually the entire New Testament is eschatology. To the knowledgeable, it cannot be avoided.

Forum List

Back