Do you believe in Europe is going something others?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Satanic European 'rulers' have already murdered millions and injured tens of millions by the Covid Lie, lockdowns and deadly 'vaccine'
Do you still believe in Europa is going on something others?
All organizers of the vax genocide know they will sentenced to death charging by genocide.
And they harry, to inoculate anyone , so after all are dead no one can punish them.

EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100​

Satanic European 'rulers' have already murdered millions and injured tens of millions by the Covid Lie, lockdowns and deadly 'vaccine'
All organizers of the vax genocide know they will sentenced to death charging by genocide.
And they harry, to inoculate anyone , so after all are dead no one can punish them.

EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100​

There’s a big protest movement going on in Germany.

I'd love to see the evidence and figures that these rulers have "murdered" millions of folk with vaccines and lockdown.

What a steaming pile of shite honestly.

Explain that. I think this got lost in translation.

I think that will be the case. I don't think that is reflected in the numbers just yet. I do think that tens of thousands have been killed or injured.

I'd love to see the evidence and figures that these rulers have "murdered" millions of folk with vaccines and lockdown.

What a steaming pile of shite honestly.

Read here a little bit

Read here a little bit

Just get the jab you crazy fuck.

I'm laughing.

1us0h2.jpg

Forum List

Back