Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
1610186707563.png

g
"God" willing, all these vodka soaked seditionists will get what they deserve.

Last edited:
Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.
We have plenty of proof that many of those people weren't real Trump supporters.
I don't think we're at the point that breaking into federal buildings is a solution.
Later this year that may change.
However, I'll leave that to younger people than me.
If it gets to the point where I have to start fighting my government....then we'll be in a civil war....then God help them if that happens.

LOL! If by plenty of proof, you mean you don't have any proof at all, you'll have plenty in common with Donald Trump, Giuliani, Lin Wood, and Sydney Powell, not to mention, Fox News, Newsmax, and plenty of other RW liars who think that saying something is the same as proving something Guess what? it's not!

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

Breaking into the Capital Building stopped the evidence of the rigged election in a number of states from being presented. This insurrection was counterproductive.

Perhaps that’s why some guards were holding doors open for the protestors.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
You do understand that Democrats are using this event to set something else up later.
They plan on getting violent with anyone who protests in Washington in the future.
They want to turn us into a police-state.
Causing a riot only helps Democrats in their push to silence anyone who dares to oppose them.

What exactly do you base that unreality on? Both Dems and Pubs were horrified at how easily the capital was breached. No one wants a police a state. It’s ironic how you guys, who supported massive police and military involvement and heavy handed crackdowns in the George Floyd riots now suddenly decry police state. The capital should never again be attacked in this way, but peoples rights to PEACEFULLY protest need to be maintaine.

"He was delighted."

For those of you Trump supporters who disapproved of this incident, I encourage you to listen to this interview from Ben Sasse, a Republican senator.

I will defend to the death the rights of folks for peaceful protest. I condemn violent protests of any kind, and view them as unconstitutional, immoral and illegal.

As a nation, we abide by certain laws to a constitution that allows for peaceful assembly and protest. We do NOT have the right to harm anyone else's person or property in the process.

Forum List

Back