Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.
I disapprove, but that was hardly unexpected.

I will leave it at that.

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

What about the leftists that were there, are you trying to say they're not responsible people?

Course you are.

Any day is a good day to overrun that den of thieves.
Lots of hand wringing over one group of avowed authoritarians looking to invade the turf of another group of avowed authoritarians.
Should have left it a smoking ruin.

I disapprove of the actions of these people, whoever they were, just as I disapprove of BLM and Antifa. You see, I follow principles rather than being blindly loyal to a political party.

.....unlike every single leftist in this form, I might add.

I disapprove as well, but there was no link in the OP, so get ready for your thread to get shut down
Yes, because a member here can’t just think of their own questions, their own threads, because thought at US Messageboard is not valid unless accompanied by a link to a website. Even if it’s your own website and you’re quoting your own words.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.
violence started with breaching the first barrier.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?
:dunno:
yeah, i have no idea why you did something so blatantly obvious, as well.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

and one of those cops thought it was necessary?

He's in the wrong occupation.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
You do understand that Democrats are using this event to set something else up later.
They plan
on getting violent with anyone who protests in Washington in the future.
They want to turn us into a police-state.
Causing a riot only helps Democrats in their push to silence anyone who dares to oppose them.
Typical cowering cowardice from the fearful Rightwing.

Its never about what Democrats have actually done, it’s always what these little scared rabbits believe Democrats will do.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

HTF was I moving goal posts?

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

Yet, you’ll defend a cop killing an unarmed black guy because he was scared in the moment.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?

adorable. the thread is not long. look at your first seemingly reasonable post. and then at your post to me.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?

adorable. the thread is not long. look at your first seemingly reasonable post. and then at your post to me.

Why don't you explain WF you're talking about?

To lazy to cut and paste?

I don't approve of Trump supporters breaking into the Capitol Building. I approve of Antifa and BLM breaking into it, though, because I think I'm supposed to.

requiring deadly force?
If necessary.

If necessary.

Yet, you’ll defend a cop killing an unarmed black guy because he was scared in the moment.

Are you talking about the drug addict who died of fentanyl overdose?

Most people here thought the cop went too far on that one.

But you did burn down city after city for a drug ODer. Yet occupying a building is too much for the American republic and way of life?

Well of course it is, because you want all freedoms gone and are only interested in free pork by people who can contribute something to society.

I disapprove, but that was hardly unexpected.

I will leave it at that.
It was expected.

1610124081051.png

But then they try to run from their previous statements.

I approve. 100%. When The People feel that their elected officials are not acting properly it is their DUTY to go and make their complaints known in person if necessary.

requiring deadly force?
moving goal posts?

Why don't you explain WF you're talking about?

To lazy to cut and paste?
lol. why would i entertain your trolling? it is plain to see what you did. i called you on it. move on.

Forum List

Back