Do You Agree With Anne Coulter's Views & Beliefs On The Marijuana Issue?

She has some VERY radical views on this subject.

Here's what she had to say to Piers Morgan on the matter recently...

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

Do you agree w/any of them?

If so, which ones and why?

1 minute into it Marc i knew she was full of shit.....as soon as she said people dont drink to get a buzz.....as soon as she said she has never smoked it or even been around it....as soon as she said all my friends were athletes who did not smoke....ALL the Athletes i knew either smoked Pot or drank beer and they did it to get a buzz....she is full of shit...

Coulter is an adult. There's the difference right there.

Do Liberals believe we're EXACTLY like them and that we all form our opinions based upon what celebrities say on television?

Why would you believe that of Liberals? If it's irresponsible for one group to think that way, why do you use that irresponsible argument to justify your position?

Marc asked the question as if all conservatives believed the same things. I have to say that I (my opinion for what it is worth) see a lot more diversity in conservative thought than I do in progressive/liberal thought, at least lately. Progressives/liberals all seem to talk the same talk and circle the wagons around their own.

I am certain you will argue that liberals have a lot of diversity. BS. It is all the same authoritarian crap about how they know what is best for everyone and everyone had damned well better submit to their knowledge as if they have our welfare in mind rather than their own power.
Your perceptions of Liberals not withstanding, reality is quite different. But if you are blinded by warped perceptions, it is hard to understand reality, isn't it?

Why would you believe that of Liberals? If it's irresponsible for one group to think that way, why do you use that irresponsible argument to justify your position?

Marc asked the question as if all conservatives believed the same things. I have to say that I (my opinion for what it is worth) see a lot more diversity in conservative thought than I do in progressive/liberal thought, at least lately. Progressives/liberals all seem to talk the same talk and circle the wagons around their own.

I am certain you will argue that liberals have a lot of diversity. BS. It is all the same authoritarian crap about how they know what is best for everyone and everyone had damned well better submit to their knowledge as if they have our welfare in mind rather than their own power.
Your perceptions of Liberals not withstanding, reality is quite different. But if you are blinded by warped perceptions, it is hard to understand reality, isn't it?

It has been a very long time since I have seen anything at all to indicate that I am mistaken. Perhaps you can provide an example where progressives/liberals did not walk in lock step?

Good luck, my friend.

It's always fun to watch a party demand one thing be made legal and then demand something else be illegal.

libs made arms ownership a right and now want it taken away
libs made drinking and drugging illegal and now want it freed

You can't make this shit up

It has been a very long time since I have seen anything at all to indicate that I am mistaken. Perhaps you can provide an example where progressives/liberals did not walk in lock step?

Good luck, my friend.
Funding entitlement programs, the Keystone XL pipeline, abortion, urban sprawl, marriage equality, Middle East peace efforts, the space program, the federal budget, Obamacare, pollution remediation efforts. In short, nearly every issue in today's current events.

Historically, there was never anything like a monolithic front from either Conservatives or Liberals. The perception of such a monolithic front is perpetuated by what passes for political punditry. Both Limbaugh and Maddow would have you believe there is a uniformity of position on their political opponents end.

It's always fun to watch a party demand one thing be made legal and then demand something else be illegal.

libs made arms ownership a right and now want it taken away
libs made drinking and drugging illegal and now want it freed

You can't make this shit up
Do you mean the way abortion was never on the Conservative radar until Pat Robertson found an issue he could exploit?

Really Immie? Is that what's happening here or is it that you're projecting something into it?

You know my history well, I've made numerous threads that have been directed specifically to CON$servatives to respond to.

Can you pinpoint where I've done so in this thread sir?

Yes, I made a thread featuring a prominent self-proclaimed Conservative, but I did not direct this to conservatives. I directed it to the board in general.

Maybe it was just the way this thread went. You asked the initial question and maybe it was just the natural flow of the thread but it seemed you were trying to set a trap for conservatives as if you were expecting all of us to behave like liberals and circle the wagons around Anne. Personally, I would think that if you want to set a trap like that, it would behoove you to pick a popular pundit that most of us like, for instance, well give me a minute maybe I can think of someone or something like HuffPost or MediaMatters...

Nope, I am drawing a blank. There is no one I can come up with. Perhaps it is because I view them all as authoritarian liberals trying to force their will on the rest of us.

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

{"If it is made legal, vastly more people will take it and it will be a disaster for commerce," Coulter argued, adding, "Because potheads are incapable of following simple instructions and getting a job done." }

Piers must be a pothead.....

Anyone who thinks pot has no ill effects or does not affect other people is dreaming.

We'll see how Colorado fares in this. It is an experiment. But all such experiments have ended in failure, with increasing restrictions.

Legal pot is a plot by Frito-Lay....

fritos-bandito.jpg

Good luck, my friend.
Funding entitlement programs, the Keystone XL pipeline, abortion, urban sprawl, marriage equality, Middle East peace efforts, the space program, the federal budget, Obamacare, pollution remediation efforts. In short, nearly every issue in today's current events.

Historically, there was never anything like a monolithic front from either Conservatives or Liberals. The perception of such a monolithic front is perpetuated by what passes for political punditry. Both Limbaugh and Maddow would have you believe there is a uniformity of position on their political opponents end.

I don't think you have made your point. In short, they have no diversity of opinion. They read MediaMatters and repeat what it says.

I'm talking about the libs/progressives on sites like this. I am also talking about the extremists. When you start moving towards the center things begin to blur. The reasonable people and I would include you in that, are much more diverse.

It is not like everyone left of center believes the same thing. On the conservative side you still have more diversity. You have the Religious Right, the so called Neo-cons and the Tea Party etc. on the left? You have Progressives... the most intolerant and hate-filled people on the face of the earth and that is it.

Last edited:

{"If it is made legal, vastly more people will take it and it will be a disaster for commerce," Coulter argued, adding, "Because potheads are incapable of following simple instructions and getting a job done." }
Piers must be a pothead.....

This is one of those instances where republican brand "conservatives" are disconnected with reality entirely. Claiming that potheads are incapable of carrying simple tasks or getting a job done, is just stupid. Does Coulter realize that the grateful Dead got the job done on a regular, approx. 277 nights per year, basis? Got paid? Potheads bought the tickets. Got to the venue. hadd a good time. Made it home. Went to work the following day?

People like her are stuck on stupid when it comes to issues like these. They emulate the authoritarian LOLberal because, once again, if there is one thing that both republicans adn democrats agree on, it's that they know what is best for everyone else and feel the need to impose it.

Ann Coulter is again correct. Marijuana destroys all initiative. However, I would compromise, potheads can use all the pot they want, they just have to use it under the same conditions as it was when marijuana was legal. No medical care, no welfare, no housing, no public benefits at all. No rehab, no counseling, nothing.

Or, treat it as a medical issue the way China does.

Good luck, my friend.

I don't think you have made your point. In short, they have no diversity of opinion. They read MediaMatters and repeat what it says.

I'm talking about the libs/progressives on sites like this. I am also talking about the extremists. When you start moving towards the center things begin to blur. The reasonable people and I would include you in that, are much more diverse.

It is not like everyone left of center believes the same thing.
The same might be said about the Right. Newsmax, Fox News and talk radio could be the conduit through which the rabid Right Wingers receive information. The really odd thing I see is how those with limited providers of news and commentary complain about political bias in the media. It seems as if folks are looking for affirmation as opposed to unfiltered information.

Ann Coulter is again correct. Marijuana destroys all initiative. However, I would compromise, potheads can use all the pot they want, they just have to use it under the same conditions as it was when marijuana was legal. No medical care, no welfare, no housing, no public benefits at all. No rehab, no counseling, nothing.

Because to be truly great as a nation, we should be more like the People's Republic of China rather than the United States of America.

Where do you turds come up with this shit?
:cuckoo:

People can do a job, or they can't.

I don't give a damn as to why.

Forum List

Back