Do You Agree With Anne Coulter's Views & Beliefs On The Marijuana Issue?

She has some VERY radical views on this subject.

Here's what she had to say to Piers Morgan on the matter recently...

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

Do you agree w/any of them?

If so, which ones and why?

1 minute into it Marc i knew she was full of shit.....as soon as she said people dont drink to get a buzz.....as soon as she said she has never smoked it or even been around it....as soon as she said all my friends were athletes who did not smoke....ALL the Athletes i knew either smoked Pot or drank beer and they did it to get a buzz....she is full of shit...

Never been around it? She used to go to Dead concerts for christ sakes. Nothing to see here folks.

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

1 minute into it Marc i knew she was full of shit.....as soon as she said people dont drink to get a buzz.....as soon as she said she has never smoked it or even been around it....as soon as she said all my friends were athletes who did not smoke....ALL the Athletes i knew either smoked Pot or drank beer and they did it to get a buzz....she is full of shit...

Shit. Us mt bikers prefer to a mix bag of both after an epic ride....

Anyone who thinks pot has no ill effects or does not affect other people is dreaming.

We'll see how Colorado fares in this. It is an experiment. But all such experiments have ended in failure, with increasing restrictions.

so whats your experience with it?....i knew hundreds over the years who smoked just pot....those people are doing fine.....the ones who also did speed and drank had a few problems though....

Do Liberals believe we're EXACTLY like them and that we all form our opinions based upon what celebrities say on television?

Why would you believe that of Liberals? If it's irresponsible for one group to think that way, why do you use that irresponsible argument to justify your position?

Marc asked the question as if all conservatives believed the same things. I have to say that I (my opinion for what it is worth) see a lot more diversity in conservative thought than I do in progressive/liberal thought, at least lately. Progressives/liberals all seem to talk the same talk and circle the wagons around their own.

I am certain you will argue that liberals have a lot of diversity. BS. It is all the same authoritarian crap about how they know what is best for everyone and everyone had damned well better submit to their knowledge as if they have our welfare in mind rather than their own power.

Do Liberals believe we're EXACTLY like them and that we all form our opinions based upon what celebrities say on television?

No of course not Frankie, Cons have to hear it's echo from all sides in that chamber they live in.........

:eusa_shhh:

120224_bill_maher_ap_328.jpg

"I supply Libs with 100% of their daily informational calorie requirements"

Anyone who thinks pot has no ill effects or does not affect other people is dreaming.

We'll see how Colorado fares in this. It is an experiment. But all such experiments have ended in failure, with increasing restrictions.
What about the ill effects of alcohol consumption and tobacco consumption?

What say you on that?

Yeah, prohibition worked, and is working out so successfully.

:confused:

Why would you believe that of Liberals? If it's irresponsible for one group to think that way, why do you use that irresponsible argument to justify your position?
Because this fellow is CLEARLY invested in partisan political strife.

Plain & simple.

For what reason...?

...only God knows.

Last edited:
Marijuana should be supported by conservatives and libertarians.

The issue is freedom to act and liberty to choose allied to personal accountability.

This is not a freedom to choose issue. Once you light that thing up you can't control which way the wind is blowing and who else will get that crap in their lungs. Your "freedom to choose" doesn't' extend to my lungs as well.
How frequently does someone smoke tobacco? Perhaps ten, fifteen or twenty (a pack) times a day?

Do you suppose someone could smoke as much pot? Would pot smokers fire up at doorways of non-smoking establishments like office buildings and hospitals?

How often do you see someone crack open a can of beer in a public place that isn't a baseball stadium? As people drink beer with discretion so far as your personal space goes, so pot smokers will employ discretion. Do you suppose the percentage of people who smoke pot will go through the roof? Do you think there is a relatively small percentage of pot smokers today as opposed to post legalization numbers?

Can you imagine the amount of vacuum Michael Phelps can put on a bong? I wonder how many cubic feet of pot smoke that sumbitch exhales. Hooooollleeeeee shiiiiiiit!

Never been around it? She used to go to Dead concerts for christ sakes. Nothing to see here folks.

she says in the interview her friends were athletes who did not smoke then she says she has pot head friends....either way she is lying then....she has been around it a lot then and has probably given it a shot ....

Last edited:

If she lies so BLATANTLY on one topic, is it a stretch to believe she BLATANTLY lies on other topics? Perhaps even every topic?

did she not say in the interview she was not around it all her friends were athletes?....

:lmao:

Hi, Marc!

Good 2 C U!

Anne Coulter is a Glenn Beck sock puppet.

Regards from Rosie
Good to be seen Sister Rosie.

I always say, it's better to be seen than to be viewed.

The feeling is mutual.

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!

:)

We are awaiting state Supreme Court approval of a medical marijuana referendum in Florida. Looks like we will get to vote on it in November.

I think I will use marijuana e-cig cartridges. No need to get Hubs high.

Regards from Rosie

A political hack like Anne Coulter does not succeed unless a LOT of rubes drink her piss.

She clearly has a following or we would never hear of her.

Yo understand that's not a response to Frank, right?

Yes it is. Clearly Anne Coulter has a following of piss drinkers. If she didn't, she would be a nobody.

Frank also made a generalization logical fallacy when he said "all" liberals form their opinion based on what celebrities say, but of course you did not notice that.

You understand you can read what someoen says with interest without believing every word or agreeing with every word, right?
Oh yeah, you're a lib. You don't understand that.

I don't agree with Coulter's view. Aside from the positive medicinal effects thc can have, as a society we've created a culture where it's socially acceptable to consume alcohol with buddies and have a good time and I don't see any rational reason why the same shouldn't be true of marijuana.

Marc asked the question as if all conservatives believed the same things. I have to say that I (my opinion for what it is worth) see a lot more diversity in conservative thought than I do in progressive/liberal thought, at least lately. Progressives/liberals all seem to talk the same talk and circle the wagons around their own.

I am certain you will argue that liberals have a lot of diversity. BS. It is all the same authoritarian crap about how they know what is best for everyone and everyone had damned well better submit to their knowledge as if they have our welfare in mind rather than their own power.
Really Immie? Is that what's happening here or is it that you're projecting something into it?

You know my history well, I've made numerous threads that have been directed specifically to CON$servatives to respond to.

Can you pinpoint where I've done so in this thread sir?

Yes, I made a thread featuring a prominent self-proclaimed Conservative, but I did not direct this to conservatives. I directed it to the board in general.

Forum List

Back