Do You Agree With Anne Coulter's Views & Beliefs On The Marijuana Issue?

Anne Coulter uses a single anecdote to justify her immovable belief on an issue.

And that is everything you need to know about the intellectual weight of Anne Coulter.

I have said this for years..

1 - Legalize it for medical use and treat it as a medical drug just as you would morphine and other such drugs.

2 - Once an objective and standardize test that can accurately test amounts of THC in the system and how much would impair reactions and decision making, just as we do for alcohol, then it can be legalized for recreational use.

3 - If supporters insist that it be legalized for recreational use immediately prior to testing, such as done for alcohol, can be developed then any amount of THC in the system would be considered the same as being having excessive BAT and punishable the same way.

( Yes, I know that THC stays in the body longer than alcohol does, but if you want it legalized for recreational use then you have either wait for the testing to be developed or accept the fact that if you smoke, you can't drive a car or do anything else that would be illegal/punishable if you had been drinking instead. )

YES, Smoking Weed does impair and driving under the influence is as bad as driving under the influence of alcohol. Don't believe me, I would suggest that you talk to the widow of a friend of mine who was killed by stoned driver.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Do Liberals believe we're EXACTLY like them and that we all form our opinions based upon what celebrities say on television?

A political hack like Anne Coulter does not succeed unless a LOT of rubes drink her piss.

She clearly has a following or we would never hear of her.

Marijuana should be supported by conservatives and libertarians.

The issue is freedom to act and liberty to choose allied to personal accountability.

Not necessarily Jake.
I don't know a lot of pro-pot legalization folks
willing to ACKNOWLEDGE much less PAY FOR
the adverse health effects and risks/costs of pot smoking.

That seems to be the biggest issue.
This unresolved debate over the hazards of pot and who
is going to take responsibility for paying for that.

if we can't get conservatives to agree about public health care,
what makes you THINK adding pot smoking to the public pool is going to HELP?

Really Jake?
What conservatives do you know who are happy about either one?
Don't you think there is a REASON for those objections?

P.S. as for medical marijuana, where is the PUSH to RESEARCH
spiritual healing as curing both the cause of diseases, the
conditions and symptoms of diseases, and the pain associated with diseases or
with treatment? if the focus is on medical use, then where is the research
on ALL NATURAL FREE NO COST AND NO SIDE EFFECTS to SPIRITUAL HEALING

again, this is why there is opposition to pot legalization as mostly being pushed politically to give access for addictive use not for medicinal use -- or else the research would favor spiritual healing and other more effective methods with no risks involved

Do Liberals believe we're EXACTLY like them and that we all form our opinions based upon what celebrities say on television?

A political hack like Anne Coulter does not succeed unless a LOT of rubes drink her piss.

She clearly has a following or we would never hear of her.

Yo understand that's not a response to Frank, right?

Yes it is. Clearly Anne Coulter has a following of piss drinkers. If she didn't, she would be a nobody.

Frank also made a generalization logical fallacy when he said "all" liberals form their opinion based on what celebrities say, but of course you did not notice that.

Last edited:

No of course not Frankie, Cons have to hear it's echo from all sides in that chamber they live in.........

:eusa_shhh:

She has some VERY radical views on this subject.

Here's what she had to say to Piers Morgan on the matter recently...

Ann Coulter Is Against Weed Because A Pool Guy Didn't Clean Her Pool, Or Something

Do you agree w/any of them?

If so, which ones and why?

1 minute into it Marc i knew she was full of shit.....as soon as she said people dont drink to get a buzz.....as soon as she said she has never smoked it or even been around it....as soon as she said all my friends were athletes who did not smoke....ALL the Athletes i knew either smoked Pot or drank beer and they did it to get a buzz....she is full of shit...

i quite frankly couldn't care less about marijuana. if people want to waste their lives with it, Id encourage them not to but i dont think my time or money should be wasted putting them in jail. They are the ones who have to suffer with it.
Your disdain and contempt for weed smokers is evident in every word.

I'm curious though...

What's your thoughts on alcohol consumers sir?

Enough with this dichotomy - make everything illegal, or everything legal. Alcohol is pernicious, and a gateway drug. Cigerettes are also deadly - any argument against pot is applicable to both alcohol, and tobacco! If you don't accept it, you are in denial, or just disingenuous for whatever reason.

The issue is freedom to act and liberty to choose allied to personal accountability.

This is not a freedom to choose issue. Once you light that thing up you can't control which way the wind is blowing and who else will get that crap in their lungs. Your "freedom to choose" doesn't' extend to my lungs as well.

do you hang out with those who smoke it?.....unless you do,how are you going to breath it in?...

This is not a freedom to choose issue. Once you light that thing up you can't control which way the wind is blowing and who else will get that crap in their lungs. Your "freedom to choose" doesn't' extend to my lungs as well.
And what's your thoughts on tobacco smokers sir?

Forum List

Back